First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that X Plan is gone, I'm sure more and more people will switch to Granger or Stephens. While Granger certainly has the reviews to back up their stores (I equate reviews to credibility, honestly, etc), Stephens does not. They don't even highlight their savings plan on the new Bronco - it's only through the forum that they do. (Edit: they have 2 websites - stephensauto.com has a page). So I'm curious if anyone is worried about them playing games at order time?
Now if Ford offered more than 1 reservation transfers - we could have some leverage.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

see forum. BN confirms second dealer transfer available.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another forum member vouched for Stephens some time ago b/c he knew the owner. This was before Stephens joined the forum. I'm optimistic they are as they appear - decent people and a good dealer to work with.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have my reservation with Stephens, and whenever I’ve had a question or concern I text John Holstein and he is pretty quick to respond. I think the longest time I waited for a response was a day and it was due to his days off. Everyone needs balance so not mad at that one bit. Every other time maybe 20 to 30 minutes and I get an email back. From what I have seen personally this dealership is on the level, just sayin’

Sponsored
OP
OP

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to hear. As much as I like what Granger is doing, it's just too far from Florida. WV isn't a walk in the park, but little more doable.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did the the direct quickest path back and it’s only 13 hours with tolls to Orlando so if you are further south you know what it takes to get from Orlando to your place shouldn’t be too bad. Granger is almost 26 hours, nope not even contemplating that venture. Just typing it made my back tense up.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 7/22
If everyone switches to granger, I’m afraid I’m gonna be on for a 2023 delivery.....
Sponsored