John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Orders are going in! We're starting with the FE customers, then moving in timestamp order down the list. Over the period of time that we've been involved in this offer, we've had a huge influx of 7/13 and 7/14 timestamps. Our allocation (70) was formulated by Ford back when we had around 300 or so reservations, which is slightly less than the 30% someone said was "normal". We expect this allocation to go up slightly, as reservations are converted. Our entire allocation is currently taken up by 7/13 timestamps with just as many in waiting from 7/14. Our MY22 allocation should be substantially more than our MY21 allocation. Ford is making new options available for MY22, and many of our customers have already said they want to hold off and convert to MY22, which will open up some slots in our allocation for MY21. Delivery, we think, will begin in June and go through December for MY21. MY22 will begin delivering in January '22. We're hoping that production will go up from Ford's predictions, which are based on a variety of things including commodities and of course, covid.

We look forward to working with everyone on their orders. We have until March 19 to get all orders in. After March 19, Ford will begin sorting the orders to come up with a production table for our customers. We should hear something back from Ford in late April or early May about the production schedules.

Once we notify our customers about their production and delivery dates, we'll begin the paperwork process and trade appraisals around 30 days out from delivery.

Thanks for sticking with us!

/john

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some guy in a Facebook group was telling me that Stephens has three allocations for 2021. Three. The saltiness is real.
Sponsored