First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still (im)patiently waitingā€¦at least Iā€™m ā€œin productionā€ - thatā€™s one step!

šŸ˜¬
Sponsored

Sponsored

HalfGlass

Badlands
First Name
Half
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just popping in from the 10/25 week group, so think of me as a time traveler from the future. Here are some key points to remember as you go through your build week:
  • When your mods pop, that means you're getting close to the end of the assembly line. They go by sequence on the window sticker, and consistently come through in order.
  • For most, a few days later you'll see a built e-mail from Ford. For those who don't get the built email, it could mean a QC issue, like it failed a test or needs a part replacement. This can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
  • Once it's built, it takes a couple of days to get shipped and to get your shipped email.
  • Window stickers have a date at the bottom that will randomly change. Nobody knows what it means, don't worry about it.
  • If it's being shipped by RAIL and you decide to track your train car, expect it to go in seemingly random directions, sit idle for days at a time, and always take longer than you would think.
  • Everyone has a different sequence of events. Some get all the expected events, in the expected order, at the expected times. While others get completely ghosted by Ford, only to get an unexpected call from their dealer that their Bronco just arrived on a truck.
  • Some journeys will take a lot longer than everyone else's. I hope this doesn't happen to you. On average, from what I'm seeing, it's taking about 3 weeks from built to delivery for most.
I hope this saves some from un-needed stress in not knowing what's going on. I wish someone had come back from the future to tell me this a few weeks ago. For me, mine was built on 11/2 and is now sitting in a train car in Gibson, Indiana for the last two days for some unknown reason.

Super helpful! Thank you!

Sponsored

ggilber3

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi all, I need some help. I have been in contact with my dealer that keeps telling me he's checked the most up-to-date status tape and I am on it for a Nov. 22 Build Date. I don't know what a status tape is.

The last formal correspondence I got from Ford was an email stating I was being pushed to 2022 about two months ago but the dealer tells me to "keep the faith". My Ford.ca account shows my January 2021 Order Date and Order number, a rendering of the vehicle and that's it. I was a launch night reservation and I'm sick of this shit. Get me my Bronco. How do I confirm I'm in "production" or a "window sticker"? I'm totally lost.

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I need some help. I have been in contact with my dealer that keeps telling me he's checked the most up-to-date status tape and I am on it for a Nov. 22 Build Date. I don't know what a status tape is.

The last formal correspondence I got from Ford was an email stating I was being pushed to 2022 about two months ago but the dealer tells me to "keep the faith". My Ford.ca account shows my January 2021 Order Date and Order number, a rendering of the vehicle and that's it. I was a launch night reservation and I'm sick of this shit. Get me my Bronco. How do I confirm I'm in "production" or a "window sticker"? I'm totally lost.
Have you received an email direct from Ford? It looks something like the image below. It will have your VIN, and a link to track the status.
If you donā€™t have this email yet, you are a MY22 or later, and you have not been scheduled for production.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group EBD54B70-D005-4AE5-8C3C-6D952177E6FE

ggilber3

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you received an email direct from Ford? It looks something like the image below. It will have your VIN, and a link to track the status.
If you donā€™t have this email yet, you are a MY22 or later, and you have not been scheduled for production.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group EBD54B70-D005-4AE5-8C3C-6D952177E6FE
This is the last email I got from Ford on August 31, 2021:
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1637215008041

The dealer says otherwise and has doubled down on their claim.