Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
DealerInsider
Hi again everyone...I have been helping people get the A/Z/D/X pricing and invoice pricing on builds...if anyone needs this, feel free to DM me the pdf build and ill send you a DORA back showing the pricing...

also, we are honor A/Z/D/X pricing...so, if your dealer is giving you a hard time, I will be able to help...

in reference to the X plan pricing, we are offering Invoice MINUS 3%, which is better than X plan...

so whether you transfer your order to me, or just have general questions, feel free to reach out, im here to help!
Show full message
CARdiac
CARdiac
Does this apply to the FE?
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
What dealership are you at?
DealerInsider
DealerInsider
yes...let me know if you need anything else
DealerInsider
DealerInsider
Chapman of Horsham, 19044
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Can we publish your offer to the volume buyers thread? What is your dealer fee? And am I understanding correctly.... your deal is Invoice - 3% of MSRP (example: Base at $28,500 MSRP and $28,073 INV would be 28,073 - (3% x 28500) = $27,218 vehicle cost.
DealerInsider
DealerInsider
would you mind shooting me the link to the volume buyers thread please....invoice minus 3% of invoice...so 97% of invoice...$394 is pa doc fee across state...and then just whatever your state charges for tax & tags
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Great thanks for the clarification! @rcbickle we should publish this on the front page of the volume buy thread as it's a fair deal.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Couple more questions:
1) Any discount on dealer installed accessories or extended warranties?
2) What is your latest allocation and total reservation count?
DealerInsider
DealerInsider
1. Let me get with my parts mgr to discuss the accessories discount...extended warranties: we only sell Ford ESP and i would be ok selling them at cost...I can send the price guide pdf to anyone who purchases/transfers to us

2. the estimated allocation based on reservations/share of nation/wrangler registrations was 16 (we had 39 res at that point)...total reservation count as of 1:04pm today is 61...REAL allocation comes out in April

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views