Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
terp_ag@
I am setting up trip to Rausch Off-Road Park in Pennsylvania on Saturday April 30. I already have 3 vehicles committed to go, but I would like to get 10 total vehicles. The plan is to off-road on Saturday with the trail guide, assuming most drivers will be novice and never been to Rausch. Total cost will be approximately $100 per vehicle plus additional for passengers 16 years or older.

There is comping on site (need to reserve a spot) and some local motels, for anyone wanting to arrive Friday night or leave Sunday.

I am not limiting the trip to this club or only Broncos, but it will be fun to have a strong showing of new Broncos.

Please contact me here. I will coordinating the trip and will be communicating as often as possible. I may talk to the guys on the Facebook site, but I'm not on Facebook. I am asking for commitments, but please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from people.

Adam
Show full message
DustyBronco
DustyBronco
I can’t make it, but looking forward to the pictures!
Cbiggs
Cbiggs
Hit up @Cousin Eddie . I’m a definite maybe and will check back in soon.
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
@Perfect-Beast-2 - Spring is tough season for me traveling in / out. Sounds like a good adventure! If I can make it, I'd stay the night and work out the details as we get closer (hotel, etc..). You can put me down as tentative..... Currently getting the rig ready, pretty parts! No motor kits available yet...
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
@Perfect-Beast-2 April is a bit too far out to commit for myself yet.. I do want to get back to RC however when it warms up again so for now I'm a maybe
I'm in
Wamland
Wamland
Pencil me in. Much appreciated. I’ve been reading and watching videos about this place.
srotier
srotier
Expecting my Bronco any day now, put me on this list!
Icinnes
I am definitely down. Thanks, @terp_ag@ for organizing!
Reactions: Cbiggs
Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie
I'm in!
Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie
Just found out that's the weekend my kid graduates from college. If the school has an in person graduation, I won't make the ride. If they make it an online thing due to the rona, They and I will be at the ride. Any other weekend, I'm definitely in.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
We're getting some good traction on the trip. I have 5 people committed to going. Would like 5 more. Please contact me directly through the site or email me at [email protected].
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
Here’s an update on the off-road 4x4 trip:

Date – Saturday April 30. 8:00am sharp.

Location – Rausch Off Road Park (www.rc4x4.org)

I currently have 5 vehicles that are confirmed, and I would like to get the number to 10 ($20 discount per vehicle when we get to 10). So if you have any friends that might be interested please let them know.

The cost will be approximately $100 per vehicle, plus additional charge of about $25 for each additional passenger/driver.

Part of the payment will be made on the Rausch website, the other will be paid to me (I am coordinating the trail guide). I will only consider you confirmed once you can provide a receipt from Rausch. When you are paying Rausch, let them know you will be part of a group using Off-Road Consulting.

Adam
Reactions: Icinnes
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
@terp_ag@ I just wanted to mention I started up a new club page today with the goal of facilitating finding other broncos to ride with anywhere in the north east states which includes PAs Rausch Creek and AOAA and south jerseys Wharton state forest. So far I've day tripped to all three. If any members on this page are interested in coming up north a bit please feel free to join the group and talk up what your planning there and hopefully you can get more riders.. I may be interested in this RC trip your planning if scheduling works out for me.

This is the new page : https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/northeast-trail-ride-connections.118/

I hope it helps find others . When I first went to RC I had to use the parks connection FB group and rode with the jeeps. Later for AOAA I did get a PA bronco to join from the PA group (and also the same jeep from the RC trip). Problem seems that we are all willing to leave our states to find these trails but searching for others only in our local area groups and getting few nibbles. I hope by dedicating groups to riding in a region we can expand the base of participants willing to jump in a ride.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views