Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states
Elliott35
Edit/Update: @hoboo128, @JBMontclair, and I will be meeting at the Atsion ranger station lot in Wharton state forest at 9am 11/12. Anyone else is welcome to join us for some fun exploring.

I'm planning on getting down to Wharton this Sunday to do some exploring. Others are welcome to join me. Lmk if your interested and we can coordinate the trip.
Show full message
hoboo128
hoboo128
Interested. I think there’s another group going out too
Reactions: Elliott35
Elliott35
Elliott35
@hoboo128 yea so far @JBMontclair is going as well. I'm flexible on the plan, whatever others want to do is fine with me.
hoboo128
hoboo128
Elliott35
Elliott35
@hoboo128 yea, we could do that again. Works for me.

Seems like the plan (as I currently understand it) is a 9am meetup at the Atsion station.
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
I’m up for it
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
Shall we set a time to meet at the atsion office parking lot? Is 9am good?
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
Sounds like it will be a good time and wish I could make it... If anyone wants to look a head to December and plan an Adventure to anywhere in the Northeast... I'm in and fully available. LOL
Elliott35
Elliott35
Turned out to be a fun day exploring (and getting stuck). Will have to plan another trip and get more broncos involved.
MLPAGANO72
MLPAGANO72
Darn. I turned on notifications. Would love to have joined.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views