Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What exactly does a "Confirmed Order" look like? I "ordered" a 22 BL EG 7MT at the dealer back in October but I have not seen anything other than the printout that the dealer gave me. Did you receive an e-mail? How long after your order did you receive it?
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1638990621263

Email from Ford, a couple hours after my dealer submitted the order.
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got an order confirmation email from my MY21 Order, but I got the confirmation for my MY22 on the way home from the dealer @AlpineDescent

Ford's email system is, well, let's just call it charmingly inconsistent.

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

&$%#@*! dealer. Excuse me, I've got a phone call to make.
Hopefully your dealer will have the allocations available and your order gets confirmed. I know my dealer started with 8 reservations and 2 backed out after waiting for so long. I think I took over an abandoned reservation, but I could be wrong and just used an allocation for a MY22. I was surprised when i got the email from ford. The dealer told me it could turn into a MY23 when we did the order, that's why I was surprised. Rumor has it, this confirmed email is the first step into the "Build Me" Lottery presented by Ford.

But like @knownhuman stated, Fords email system could just have a mind of its own and does what it wants when it wants.

Sponsored

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question for the other EG buyers about the Bronco script fender badges.

My EG Big Bend (with sandstone interior) should be built week of Jan 24 and I'm collecting things for her. I've got bronze wheels on the way as well as RB20 running boards. I want to order the Bronco script fender badges from broncodepot but I'm torn on color. Since I haven't seen EG in person, I'm concerned that black lettering may be sort of invisible. I'd go with classic chrome but I don't think there is any other chrome on the Bronco. White sounds cool but...again there's no white on the car. What are you guys doing?

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

My EG Big Bend (with sandstone interior) should be built week of Jan 24 and I'm collecting things for her. I've got bronze wheels on the way as well as RB20 running boards. I want to order the Bronco script fender badges from broncodepot but I'm torn on color. Since I haven't seen EG in person, I'm concerned that black lettering may be sort of invisible. I'd go with classic chrome but I don't think there is any other chrome on the Bronco. White sounds cool but...again there's no white on the car. What are you guys doing?
I was wondering the same thing about the Bronco badge.

also bronze wheels are going to look great on it. That’s my plan eventually too.

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine got a build date yesterday for 2/7. Pretty stoked to see this green in person! Thinking I should do a clear matte wrap on it.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the 24k Gold Plated one would look very good on Eruption Green

Sponsored

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco emblem on the back will be chrome on the big bend, so the chrome script would at least match that. That’s tentatively the route I’m going too, unless EG looks less like black would disappear on it in person. In that case I’d also swap the back emblem to black and get the black script letters.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think black is the way to go
I’m getting a badlands build week January 10.
I will have to make the bronco on the back black as well to match.
But I think black will look best.

sdchrisp

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did on 11/23. 2 door loaded Wildtrak, Lux, Tow, MIC, Leather, roof rails, MOD bumper w/bar and side graphics....order confirmed but not scheduled....."dealer said" could turn into a MY23. They had 8 people do a reservation way back when, but two dropped out. Looks like the other 6 are enroute to the dealer finally. So he might be right, but who knows anymore lol.

*EDIT* I read what I quoted wrong earlier when I first posted this. My order was confirmed, but not scheduled. @sdchrisp, Thanks for the reaction so I could realize my error. There were other posts elsewhere where people weren't getting orders confirmed due to all the "constraints" that vary from week to week and I was thinking about order confirmations when answering, not the actual email for a build week.
I was shocked lol. Thanks for the clarification.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly does a "Confirmed Order" look like? I "ordered" a 22 BL EG 7MT at the dealer back in October but I have not seen anything other than the printout that the dealer gave me. Did you receive an e-mail? How long after your order did you receive it?
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx
and replace the x's with your reservation/order number
My order looks like this. the order is entered but not scheduled.
After it is scheduled the blue circle with 2 will be a green check

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1639199316101

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The bronco on the back should be silver not chrome. I think white should look good and a bit vintage. The bronze wheels are gonna be sick!

I just really hope our build week stays the 24th.

What does everyone else think is there first change up? I got the 2.3L and I think if Ford Pro. Game out with a tune, I'll tune her. But wheels might be the very first.

Can you add things after the fact from ford at the dealer? Like can I order the accessory switched and have that installed?
Sponsored