Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updated, removed and sold roof rack, remounted 40" light bar, removed and sold Goodyear 35" replaced with BFG's 35".
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220227_085035
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220227_085001
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220227_092129
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220227_085153

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated, removed and sold roof rack, remounted 40" light bar, removed and sold Goodyear 35" replaced with BFG's 35".
What is up wirh the red differential cover? Did you upgrade to air driven ARB lockers?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is up wirh the red differential cover? Did you upgrade to air driven ARB lockers?
ARB Diff Cover, from the web site.

"When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles and off road hazards will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage to your differential. to prevent this, ARB manufactures the differential cover. Using high tensile nodular iron, it has been engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set from any off road hazards. Features: Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle. Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength. Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the Drain Plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves. Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked For tell-tale signs of Internal damage."

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARB Diff Cover, from the web site.

"When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles and off road hazards will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage to your differential. to prevent this, ARB manufactures the differential cover. Using high tensile nodular iron, it has been engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set from any off road hazards. Features: Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle. Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength. Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the Drain Plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves. Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked For tell-tale signs of Internal damage."
spiffy

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very sharp.
My BaseSquatch has the same tires. In a full turn, on a certain incline, it’ll scrub.
Still the best tire.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She's far from autistic. I don't mean to sound like a simp, but there are plenty of women on Y'tube who work on cars. They get followers just because they're cute and they like cars.

Sarah is a cut above. She's a well-trained mechanic and she knows her stuff. She briefly did car reviews for TFL, but now she does her own.
Her best stuff is when she works on her own cars. She basically restored an old MR2, starting 5 years ago. Look at this car here, then go see what it looks like now. Damn.

She's funny, too.

I do not know or work for Sarah-n-tuned.
Many assume that calling someone autistic is the same as calling them dumb, but it has NOTHING to do with intellect, ability, or even the ability to be funny. Look at Elon Musk.

She's a beautiful woman, but she's different, saying she's autistic isn't meant as a slight, but more as a descriptor - it's clear that she sees the world differently than most. She's somewhat awkward... Like Aubrey Plaza. It's actually pleasantly refreshing to see.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you confirm if you have those 3 ribbings on the mirrors that I'm seeing? I swear I havent noticed that before. Really good looking ride btw
Has to be the standard mirrors. My camera mirrors don't have them and have a light instead.

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many assume that calling someone autistic is the same as calling them dumb, but it has NOTHING to do with intellect, ability, or even the ability to be funny. Look at Elon Musk.

She's a beautiful woman, but she's different, saying she's autistic isn't meant as a slight, but more as a descriptor - it's clear that she sees the world differently than most. She's somewhat awkward... Like Aubrey Plaza. It's actually pleasantly refreshing to see.
Seeing the world differently is not the same as being autistic. She is not on the spectrum.

OP
OP
JimiVegas

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats!! I am still waiting for mine. Question: how is the hard top? I have read a lot about 4 door hard top issues, but nothing specific to 2 doors (that I noticed).
Man im Loving the hard top on my 2 door. Maybe im oblivious but I dont see or hear anything wrong with the hard top. Its pretty solid. Im happy with it.

Sponsored

Mirth

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What rear bumper is that?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seeing the world differently is not the same as being autistic. She is not on the spectrum.
I just think it's funny that people feel the need to label people at all. Holy cow man, don't assume what people will think if they are called something, regardless of whether it's true or not. I'm different, see the world differently... What am I? Just a bad idea from the beginning.

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just think it's funny that people feel the need to label people at all. Holy cow man, don't assume what people will think if they are called something, regardless of whether it's true or not. I'm different, see the world differently... What am I? Just a bad idea from the beginning.
I agree. However, our medical system often requires a diagnosis before treatment can be approved. Labelling is an issue for many parents of children who show signs of being on the spectrum.

Mirth

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited: