Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like the sliders. I think they’ll hold up as well as any body mount option. Yeah we will see on if they hang up a lot but for me this was the best option at the moment because they were actually available
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s 4 bolts on the pinch seam and 2 bolts (1 each end) into the body underside holes.

E9A4B898-603F-433F-B8EF-013BCF992419.jpeg

E6D91772-D6B9-4893-A241-D85C97D9B60D.jpeg
Do they stick out enough to step on for getting hand/arm access to the roof for any reason? Or will you barely fit and most likely slip off easily?

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll believe it when I see it, and according to Ford they don't have an update on my order.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had it for a week now. Very happy with it.

Manual tranny.
E509FA6F-CA47-4C56-8F8E-CDB22D2F5CE6.jpeg
69536502-CA99-4B89-A4D4-E37A4CADD0CE.jpeg
Gorgeous! Biased because it matches my order. I am very glad to see that Covert actually got a 22 BL, SAS, EG 2 door in! Gives me hope that I will scheduled soon!

Sponsored

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Mean Green Gang! Got this bad boy (my order date 6/12/21) about a month ago from McDavid Ford in Fort Worth for MSRP. Great dealership to work with.

Love the Bronco and the kids are even more excited about it than I am!
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Screenshot_1

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought a Basesquatch So I could have Money left to make it exactly how I want it.

here is my build so far:

Added:
JCR t-case skid, Bestop trektop, Rigid pod lights, Diode Dynamics driving lights, Oracle backlit grill letters, dash mounted USB ports, green rock lights, Katzkin black leather heated seats with green stitching, custom graphics, Asfir rear shock skids, Infinity Reference speakers, Fab Fours rock sliders, Broncbuster tie rod splints

inbound/yet to install:
Asfir control arm skids, ACFab quick swaybar disconnects, JCR engine skid, JCR transmission skid, JCR winch mount, Kicker Key amp, plug and play harness

BROOOOO That Graphic!!! 🤩🤩🤩

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally my "L'll Eruption Green Burrito Wildtrack" arrived home!!

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Lil Burrito is home

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Lil Burrito 4:7 Frount

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Lil Burrito 4:7 day

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spotted this 22' 4dr MIC with retro accents on my way home from work this morning. She looks wonderful.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220409_075027

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Mean Green Gang! Got this bad boy (my order date 6/12/21) about a month ago from McDavid Ford in Fort Worth for MSRP. Great dealership to work with.

Love the Bronco and the kids are even more excited about it than I am!
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220409_075027
@Doobie - if you see someone passing you with the exact same build that may be me. I’ll be looking for you around Fort Worth.

Sponsored

edogwyo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for some help from eruption green bronco owners. Does anyone have an eruption green bronco with the navy blue trimmed leather interior? If so, could you post a picture and/or tell me how you like it? I originally ordered a blue 2021, but obviously didn't get it and they discontinued the color for 2022. When reordering, I went with the eruption green (build date is this month). I meant to change the interior to the brown trimmed leather, but apparently I didn't do this or my dealer didn't get it on the order. Once I realized what happened, I tried everything I could to make a change to my order, but was continually told that nothing could be done. I am considering turning over my order to dealer stock and reordering. I would appreciate any help or feedback.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for some help from eruption green bronco owners. Does anyone have an eruption green bronco with the navy blue trimmed leather interior? If so, could you post a picture and/or tell me how you like it? I originally ordered a blue 2021, but obviously didn't get it and they discontinued the color for 2022. When reordering, I went with the eruption green (build date is this month). I meant to change the interior to the brown trimmed leather, but apparently I didn't do this or my dealer didn't get it on the order. Once I realized what happened, I tried everything I could to make a change to my order, but was continually told that nothing could be done. I am considering turning over my order to dealer stock and reordering. I would appreciate any help or feedback.
What a bummer!

But don't turn over and wait...
Go with some PRP covers or Katskinz replacements...

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/post-1187703
There's a picture of the navy pier cloth on Eruption Green, but I'm not sure I've seen the leather trimmed vinyl seats in navy pier on an eg yet.
Sponsored