Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to the Vegas Off Rodeo on April 15th. What a great experiance. On the way back home to WA, we drove and golfed in Death Valley. Had to stop for photo ops! Gorgeous scenery!

20220417_091900.jpg
20220417_091817.jpg
20220416_121304.jpg
20220413_164155.jpg
Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to with my family to cracker barrel last night and had to go back to look something for my daughter and got excited because someone else park his Bronco two doors next to mine.

Getting the Bronco is not just about the Bronco itself, it's a whole new experience that connects you to others strangers.

Today's I went to my sister's and noticed the neighborg got a Bronco as well. He was so excited that came to me to talk about ours Broncos. I was without doors and roof and we both spend like 15 min talking about the entire process to get it.

Now I got a new friend thanks to our Broncos!!
Yup - it’s a “lifestyle vehicle”. Not great value for how well it drives, but great value in terms of the amount of enjoyment it gives you from things other than shuttling you to work and back.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Parked next to an OB sport today at work. Kind of a "now this is a Bronco" moment. Should have taken a picture, but I consider the Sport to be the most bad ass vehicle in its class, and didn't think of it...

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to the Vegas Off Rodeo on April 15th. What a great experiance. On the way back home to WA, we drove and golfed in Death Valley. Had to stop for photo ops! Gorgeous scenery!
I can’t get over how great the Cyber Orange looks with color-matched lettering, tow hooks and side mirrors. Were the mirrors painted or swapped for Outer Banks CO parts?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup - it’s a “lifestyle vehicle”. Not great value for how well it drives, but great value in terms of the amount of enjoyment it gives you from things other than shuttling you to work and back.
Funny story - a teenager down the street from me just got a Carb Gray 4-Door, I assume as a gift from his parents. And in typical teenager fashion, he refuses to give me the new "Bronco Wave" when we pass each other. Just ignores me. 😂

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have this condition too.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every time I park the Bronco and step away, I always look back to get one last look. And I want to take a picture. Love this thing. Makes me smile every time I start her up.

I'm not the only one, right?

Ford Bronco I've become that guy... 7A54B701-2F02-4B7C-B637-831E67E49030
I was behind a Porsche Cayenne at a stoplight yesterday. Despite driving a lowly Bronco Base I couldn't help but think would I trade for it? 3X the price or not, no way. Sure it probably corners better on those low profile tires and has a plushy lux interior, not for me. Not hating on the Porsche, just saying I'll take the Bronc with its faults and all.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still do with my EB!! Every time. Still waiting for it's younger brother to arrive!
Ford Bronco I've become that guy... topside

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Not great value for how well it drives" I disagree with that statement. The Bronco is an off road truck and honestly I like the way it drives better than my Mazda sedan. Sure high trims get expensive but in lower trims its a great value.

Sponsored

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Not great value for how well it drives" I disagree with that statement. The Bronco is an off road truck and honestly I like the way it drives better than my Mazda sedan. Sure high trims get expensive but in lower trims its a great value.
Agree. I would rather road trip in this vs my explorer. It's great on road and way too much fun.

I do outside sales in Wyoming and it's great to see a dirt road or a mountain trail and just take off and go explore.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just meaning it’s expensive from a to b. I’d never be caught dead in a vanilla boring grocery getter.

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Life is too short for ugly boats and cars. Even better when you park next to another one.
Ford Bronco I've become that guy... topside
I had to do the same with an OG a couple weeks ago. Guy was sitting in his when I came back out and we talked for like 20 minutes.
Ford Bronco I've become that guy... 20220306_140606
Sponsored