Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the dealer event tonight at Greenway Ford in Orlando. As one of the members of the Bronco6G football team (6'6", 265lbs, 55" around the shoulders, 35" inseam), I needed to verify fit prior to ordering. Current vehicle is a 2015 F150 Lariat SuperCrew, which has the most room of any vehicle I've ever had. I tried to capture some of the things that are typical fit issues for me in the photos below, but I'm no photographer. The Bronco is more narrow, and the B-pillar is right there at my shoulder, but I didn't find it obtrusive or uncomfortable. There was room in the footwell for using the clutch without shins banging on the lower dash or size 13 boots getting caught up. Legs had room between the wheel and door/dash/center console. In the second picture I was forcing my leg against the console to see if it would interfere with the GOAT knob or hit the controls (nope and nope). Third picture is trying to estimate headroom. I was messing around with the seat adjustments, so this may have been with a lower seat height, but headroom with the soft top was more than ample. Hardtop allegedly lowers headroom by 1", so headroom is not an issue at all. Last picture... Let's just say I won't be sleeping in the back any time soon....
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_3910
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_3917
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_9926.JPEG
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_9935.JPEG
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_9932.JPEG
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is what I love about B6G! :love: :LOL:

Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_9932.JPEG

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to the dealer event tonight at Greenway Ford in Orlando. As one of the members of the Bronco6G football team (6'6", 265lbs, 55" around the shoulders, 35" inseam), I needed to verify fit prior to ordering. Current vehicle is a 2015 F150 Lariat SuperCrew, which has the most room of any vehicle I've ever had. I tried to capture some of the things that are typical fit issues for me in the photos below, but I'm no photographer. The Bronco is more narrow, and the B-pillar is right there at my shoulder, but I didn't find it obtrusive or uncomfortable. There was room in the footwell for using the clutch without shins banging on the lower dash or size 13 boots getting caught up. Legs had room between the wheel and door/dash/center console. In the second picture I was forcing my leg against the console to see if it would interfere with the GOAT knob or hit the controls (nope and nope). Third picture is trying to estimate headroom. I was messing around with the seat adjustments, so this may have been with a lower seat height, but headroom with the soft top was more than ample. Hardtop allegedly lowers headroom by 1", so headroom is not an issue at all. Last picture... Let's just say I won't be sleeping in the back any time soon....
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit 01E731C6-4CEC-47F2-905E-F4CA10A80649
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit 01E731C6-4CEC-47F2-905E-F4CA10A80649
Oh shoot i did the same thing,i figured if i cant jump out real quick and grab a wayward turtle out of traffic im in trouble.šŸ¢ oh 64 240 size 13
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit 20210419_114216

OP
OP

LaterGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh shoot i did the same thing,i figured if i cant jump out real quick and grab a wayward turtle out of traffic im in trouble.šŸ¢ oh 64 240 size 13
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit 88u
I've had to do that a surprising number of times in my life! Getting all tangled up getting in or out of the vehicle is a huge pain in the ass.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've had to do that a surprising number of times in my life! Getting all tangled up getting in or out of the vehicle is a huge pain in the ass.
Lol one time i was messing with the steering wheel adjustment and put ot kinda low gangster style at a light a lady had her laptop on the roof i went to rescue the damsel and almost gave myself an appendix removal.

Sponsored
OP
OP

LaterGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'6" and 220 lbs, I went to the Kansas City showing with the same concerns, like you I only had a slight shoulder rub at the post. I was pleasantly surprise at the room.
Ford Bronco Orlando Dealer Event - Tall Guy Fit IMG_5919
I'm pretty jealous you got to see the Badlands. The Florida Broncos are an OBX and a Big Bend. I wanted to see the 33s or 35s and the vinyl interior.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the tall guy posts :)

iā€™m 5ā€™9 and athletically built so Iā€™ve never had to think twice.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On both the power seats and the manual adjustment seats there is a way to lower the seat it will give you tons of head room.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

6'3 235 here. It's definitely smaller than my old F150, but I didn't feel cramped in anyway.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
That blue is looking Hot!
Sponsored