First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had the opportunity of attending a Bronco preview event today at a local dealership. Seeing the Bronco in person was way more exciting than I could have imagined. If it comes to your area, find a way to get there! Only thing I wished was for one of them to have been a 2 door instead of both 4 doors. I'm going to try to post some pics of the 2 that were displayed.

20210417_105119.jpg

20210417_105516.jpg

20210417_105525.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
K9Boscoe

K9Boscoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had the opportunity of attending a Bronco preview event today at a local dealership. Seeing the Bronco in person was way more exciting than I could have imagined. If it comes to your area, find a way to get there! Only thing I wished was for one of them to have been a 2 door instead of both 4 doors. I'm going to try to post some pics of the 2 that were displayed.

20210417_105119.jpg

20210417_105516.jpg

20210417_105525.jpg

Deleted member 13702

Nice pics, I saw the same two at Apple Ford in Columbia MD yesterday. You’re absolutely right about seeing them in person. Definitely a must of you have the opportunity. My wife and daughters fell in love with Antimatter Blue!

We found one thing we didn’t like which was the back seat angle. Much like the Jeep Wrangler it’s very steep. Hopefully they come up with a mod to tilt it back about an inch or more. Would make a significant difference, but might affect how the seats fold flat.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They chalked the wheels on a automatic? haha unnecessary

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice pics, I saw the same two at Apple Ford in Columbia MD yesterday. You’re absolutely right about seeing them in person. Definitely a must of you have the opportunity. My wife and daughters fell in love with Antimatter Blue!

We found one thing we didn’t like which was the back seat angle. Much like the Jeep Wrangler it’s very steep. Hopefully they come up with a mod to tilt it back about an inch or more. Would make a significant difference, but might affect how the seats fold flat.
The doors wouldn't fit in the back if the seats were tilted more

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small world - family and I were at this location this morning as well. I agree it would have been nice to see a 2 dr. in person as well.

Definitely not disappointed in what I saw and I really like the MGV (especially the dark version in the badlands)

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

I believe someone recently asked that at an event and it was said that the backseat has a slight tilt adjustment.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attended this event as well. The Broncos satisfied me for sure, although the Mach 1 they had inside made me consider. Lol. One thing that has me bothered, is a square tubular bar that sticks out in the front wheel wells. The tube was hollow and there wasn’t an end cap of some sort preventing, dirt,mud,salt etc fron finding its way inside and initiating the rust procedure. Hope that gets capped in production.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The small screen doesn't look bad at all...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The small screen doesn't look bad at all...
I have to agree. I don't recall any still photos of the smaller screen on other than videos and screen captures. The last batch of photos showing the smaller screen doesn't look bad. I still don't like the outer bezel, but the screen itself looks fine. It is one of the items that I intend to focus on at the St. Augustine viewing. My main impetus to moving up to the OBX is for access to the High package with the 12" screen. I know it looks terrific, but I want to see the readability of the smaller screen to know the baseline.
Sponsored