bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do appreciate the photos of the 4dr CG with white accents/white top. I'm resigning myself to not seeing them this model year. I'm not willing to settle for anything less and I'm not going to drop $48K to only have to paint door handles. If Ford can't deliver the white grill/trail sights/door handles, white roll bar, white interior accents, I'll wait until they do.
Ford revives an iconic off road vehicle that seems to beat the brakes off of Jeep and many others. But no, you claim you won't buy it because the potential color of the door handles and other accents is a deal breaker. And also not because production is delayed and availability will be limited for a while.

I'm with you man. If Ford doesn't release the bronco with a train/la cucaracha car horn and an umbrella a la rolls royce, I'm never gonna buy it.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford revives an iconic off road vehicle that seems to beat the brakes off of Jeep and many others. But no, you claim you won't buy it because the potential color of the door handles and other accents is a deal breaker. And also not because production is delayed and availability will be limited for a while.

I'm with you man. If Ford doesn't release the bronco with a train/la cucaracha car horn and an umbrella a la rolls royce, I'm never gonna buy it.
Put more succintly:

Pissy people invent reasons not to buy vehicle they were not going to buy anyway.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 2021 Ford Bronco Shadow Black Interior Employee Roundup Event-44

THESE WHEELS right here.
I wonder how to get these on my Bronco?

thanks SO much for all the great pics !!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why the snark? I'm not spending $48K and settling on vinyl wrapping roofs and painting door handles. My Bronco will never see mud and rocks. I live 40' above sea-level. A few mud bogs in the immediate area, but I don't understand the attraction. It suits others, though. Mine will be used to access the beach. I live in St. Johns county with 16 miles that are accessible to vehicles with much of that sugar sand. I have a whole photo gallery of others who had bad days at the beach. I don't need the Bronco. I've never gotten stuck with my Jeep. I'm just bored with it.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why the snark? I'm not spending $48K and settling on vinyl wrapping roofs and painting door handles. My Bronco will never see mud and rocks. I live 40' above sea-level. A few mud bogs in the immediate area, but I don't understand the attraction. It suits others, though. Mine will be used to access the beach. I live in St. Johns county with 16 miles that are accessible to vehicles with much of that sugar sand. I have a whole photo gallery of others who had bad days at the beach. I don't need the Bronco. I've never gotten stuck with my Jeep. I'm just bored with it.
Just messing with ya I complain about details like the gray top which is really not a big deal at all.

Are you serious...whenever I see rocks, construction, muddy pools, or drainage gullies, I wanna roll through them just to see. The beach sounds fun too.

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event Untitled

rand007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco is perfect. It’s a damn masterpiece.

The design, engineering, and attention to detail are the height of the automotive craft. It’s brilliant product to market fit with unbelievable launch timing. There only a few opportunities in a lifetime to see such a well executed product.

If you want to fight about it I’m on my 3rd low calorie hard seltzer and ready to go!

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 1598073179861

I hope this is what the back of the front and back seats look like on the production version of the big boy. Especially the rubber backing of the second row, get rid of that horrible cheap carpeting. Also like the molle straps and zipper pocket on the back of the front seats

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am hopeful seeing the sport, which I am assuming these are much closer to actual production versions, just how much more refined the actual bronco will be Closer to production.

I am seriously thinking of getting the sport Badlands and driving it till my real bronco comes (6 months later if I am lucky) then giving that one to the wife and/or using it as a DD.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want that CG with White Interior. I would love if Ford made that an available choice.
Ford MUST make and offer that white interior, or I am going to lose some faith. I get it maynot be planned initially, but the sheer popularity of it would make it stupid not to offer this or something very similar. Same with the white top and the MT 2.7....though I admit that may be a harder engineering task this late in the game....still....I will pay extra for the MT 2.7 (verses paying more for the AT)

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No need for close-ups, you just need the Ford released spec sheets (see attached).

1598034549429.png
Yeah, I assumed those K02’s were the 33’s as those are the only BFG’s that Ford has on the spec list. Doesn’t mean they didn’t cheat and use something else in the prototype, though. [EDIT] After reading further I see that is the consensus.

can't speak for the mud but those goodrich a/t tires are great. it's hard as hell to put any wear on them.

wish they offered them as stock.
They are stock on the Badlands. I freaking love those tires.

Last edited:

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone got pictures of front or rear suspension on the different models? Would love to see some of the coilovers and control arms on squatch vs non squatch.
no one has gotten good suspension pics yet. it’s driving me crazy too....I also want someone to pop the hood to see what the 2.3 vs. 2.7 looks like and what space we have to work with

Last edited:

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so glad that Ford gave us TONS of bottle openers on the 4 door. Looks like they will come standard option too??
E3F017A2-7F93-476A-AD2D-9D629B41BDD8.jpeg
E843B287-0813-439D-AC27-6D7DB5B5BD6C.jpeg
F49C4AFA-F3C5-493D-A7E3-AD8B2FD8DC58.jpeg
8803ACC9-F125-41D2-9C13-8582AADF250D.jpeg

dude, you can’t use these to open your beer, you will risk spilling too much. All the others are great though....get the modular bumper and there are probably at least 10 more bottle openers

Ford Bronco 90+ More 2021 Bronco & Bronco Sport Photos From Ford Employee Roundup Event 1598099751217