Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did you get the front crash bars out? Did you take off the bumper? I was looking at mine a little today and trying to determine the best way to go about this. I have not found any videos on this yet. If you have a link, please send it. Thank you.
Pretty sure you have to drop the bumper or remove enough bolts to access the bars.

pte0616

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my non-Sasquatch BD with Sasquatch parts. I purchased SAS Hoss take offs from first edition owner and Wildtrak tires/wheels. The reasoning for this move, is that I wanted a functional capable suspension system without spending 4k or more.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 09074FBC-6537-4784-8333-95CFF6C40CC2

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How did you get the front crash bars out? Did you take off the bumper? I was looking at mine a little today and trying to determine the best way to go about this. I have not found any videos on this yet. If you have a link, please send it. Thank you.
They just unbolt and slide out. You may need a rubber mallet to coherence them a bit.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure you have to drop the bumper or remove enough bolts to access the bars.

Oh, perhaps - if you have modular bumper - you just need to remove the end caps.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, perhaps - if you have modular bumper - you just need to remove the end caps.
I have the capable bumper and the plastic behind the steel is just long enough that the crash bars are not going to clear.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the capable bumper and the plastic behind the steel is just long enough that the crash bars are not going to clear.
Ugh. That’s obnoxious. Removing the bumper is pretty easy at least.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bumper does have to come off if you don't have the modular one, I had my tires and wheels already mounted and balanced and dropped at the dealer and they put them on for me. The service tech explained that there are a few bolts that are fairly accessible on the back side of the bumper and it comes off pretty easy. I think when it was all said and done they charged me an hours labor.

I took a quick look around underneath it and I would guess if you got it up on jacks and got the factory wheels off before you tackled the bumper the bolts would be easy to get to. I don't have the front camera or anything, but there is a plug for the front end collision detection thing that looks like it just literally unplugs and goes right back in real easy.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is my non-Sasquatch BD with Sasquatch parts. I purchased SAS Hoss take offs from first edition owner and Wildtrak tires/wheels. The reasoning for this move, is that I wanted a functional capable suspension system without spending 4k or more.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 09074FBC-6537-4784-8333-95CFF6C40CC2
Looking great! I don't need the sas height, so I'm just going to do Badlands takeoffs, but yours looks great. Happy with the ride, etc?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

This looks fantastic! I’ve been considering Wildtrack take offs as well but wondering if 33’s may be the sweet spot for what I need without a lift or removing the crash bars.

Sponsored

pte0616

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m waiting desperately on my 4-door BD in green…need more steelie content like this!
Looking great! I don't need the sas height, so I'm just going to do Badlands takeoffs, but yours looks great. Happy with the ride, etc?
I couldn’t be happier and it rides way smoother than the stock BD suspension. The Badlands or SAS suspension , you really can’t go wrong. If you look at the market there isn’t affordable capable suspension (not spacer) systems yet.

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond