Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the very minimum Ford should give MY 22 scheduling priority to order holders of the discontinued colors.
They should of also given priority to all those waiting two years or more since reservation and well loosing CO is just another sad "FU customers" from Ford.
Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should of also given priority to all those waiting two years or more since reservation and well loosing CO is just another sad "FU customers" from Ford.
150% this!!!!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pics of some of the ponies.

C7EA7718-CBFC-484B-AF5E-7F6F6BF0DC7F.jpeg

1D454605-5DF3-4D0C-ADF6-968211C32202.jpeg

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just joined the CO club. I had a '21 AMB OBX which I sold on Saturday to Carvana and bought a '21 CO BL which was a program vehicle, driven by the managers of dealership. Had 2300 miles on it, 2.7, Auto, Lux, Leather. I have a CO BL on order that looks like it's going to be pushed to '23, found this one, virtually identical to my order, the price was right so I thought what the heck, it might be my last chance to get a almost new CO.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 1D454605-5DF3-4D0C-ADF6-968211C32202
Looking good! I did something similar, I ordered a ‘22 CO BL and while waiting for it to arrive I found a dealer’s loaner which had 4,800 miles on it. I traded it in to my dealership when my order arrived.
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 53F1B968-6C0E-4E62-986B-02327603DE1B

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anytime I doubt my choice... the look back tells me I made the right choice 😍😍

20220609_165933.jpg

20220606_115100.jpg

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't be happier, not the color I wanted but it was what was dropped in my lap. Love it wouldn't change it now that I have it.
Shortbus.jpg
Beautiful rig! I have heard this quite a bit. Many people seem to think it’s not the greatest color until they get into it, then they never want to part with it. I have test driven CO, Area 51, Cactus Gray, and silver. I have seen in person Velocity Blue, Eruption Green, Hot Pepper Red and Carbonized Gray. Despite having no desire to ever have a “yellow” vehicle, once I drove the CO, that was it for me. I briefly saw a stock AMB OBX on a lot at night but wished I had actually stopped to look at it harder. It would be my number 2 choice I think.

I am curious if anyone has had CO for a while and then started to feel like they have grown “tired” of it given it is a “loud” color?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious if anyone has had CO for a while and then started to feel like they have grown “tired” of it given it is a “loud” color?
I've had my CO Bronco since November of last year, and have loved it every day. I rarely see CO or even yellow vehicles in my area, so it's nice to be able to spot it anywhere in a parking lot. It stands out, and feels good to drive, makes me feel happy. I'm glad I got CO while it was available.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my CO Bronco since November of last year, and have loved it every day. I rarely see CO or even yellow vehicles in my area, so it's nice to be able to spot it anywhere in a parking lot. It stands out, and feels good to drive, makes me feel happy. I'm glad I got CO while it was available.
Love to hear it!!! My wife calls it the “happy” color so it is good to hear someone else thinks of it in those terms. 😀. I just found out I am taking delivery of mine tomorrow. I can hardly sit still. (Note: this is not my order…this is a low mileage one I found that had everything I ordered plus mod top, tow, and a bull bar in case anyone was wondering how I got one “early”… I didn’t 😂). Just couldn’t pass it up.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love to hear it!!! My wife calls it the “happy” color so it is good to hear someone else thinks of it in those terms. 😀. I just found out I am taking delivery of mine tomorrow. I can hardly sit still. (Note: this is not my order…this is a low mileage one I found that had everything I ordered plus mod top, tow, and a bull bar in case anyone was wondering how I got one “early”… I didn’t 😂). Just couldn’t pass it up.
Getting a CO Bronco right now be like…

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when I was debating CO or EG, my partner said “who do you wanna look like, the fun beach cruiser guy, or the hippie out in the woods eating granola guy.” That didn’t help me at all. Now i want two broncos.
Sponsored