Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't want to say anything especially on previous postings on the incognito rooftop, but I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag. That's a electronic retractable top prototype, but it's going to be pricey

IMG_2505.JPG
These are nice tops. Caddy's, Mercedes, Volvo , Corvette, Lexus, I think most of them are same German Company, 30 mph working speed, BUT they are all cars with trunks.
Suffer through the extensive, long Moab footage in Bronco Nation - One of these bulbus roof camos does a strip-tease and the rear seat area is filled with a proper X braced roll Bar - they might have roof materials in these uglys that will not shatter for roll-over posibility tests. They are beating the snot out of these things.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when I thought I was out...they keep pulling me back in!!!

I’m all settled on a nearly loaded Badlands, but if the Bronco “Raptor” winds up being even a late availability 2021 model I’m prob gonna wait. Especially if it’s a PHEV

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious ... why do some people say things like "I could only get 1 shot..."
If this was taken in a public place like a parking lot you can take as many pictures as you want. You don't need permission. If they don't want their vehicle filmed they need to keep it indoors
The first time I spot a 21 Bronco in the wild Im going to snap 50 pictures until they drive away. LOL
:LOL: Because this whole site is ran by Ford employees "Leaking" us "TOP SECRET" information. :alien: And I'm OK with That! ??
Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 1599144104702

Squatch51

Wildtrak
First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:LOL: Because this whole site is ran by Ford employees "Leaking" us "TOP SECRET" information. :alien: And I'm OK with That! ??
Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 1599144104702
As long as they keep feeding me pics and info I'm happy. I am worried that by next June/July/August/September when I actually see a Bronco roll out on the lot here in Austin that I'll have already been on sensory overload.
I look up info on the Bronco every day since July, multiple times a day. LOL

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys,
Ford is always working on New vehicles..
Its never ending.
And to think they are going to stop it all for the Bronco...
Its not going to happen.
They have nany teams working on new products all the time..
As do all big auto companies.
Yea,
I want my new Bronco before the first of the year..
But not going to happen.
I will wait for it.
Or move on to something else.
? Like What??? :LOL: https://carbuzz.com/features/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-gmc-hummer-sut

Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 1599150355656

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are nice tops. Caddy's, Mercedes, Volvo , Corvette, Lexus, I think most of them are same German Company, 30 mph working speed, BUT they are all cars with trunks.
Suffer through the extensive, long Moab footage in Bronco Nation - One of these bulbus roof camos does a strip-tease and the rear seat area is filled with a proper X braced roll Bar - they might have roof materials in these uglys that will not shatter for roll-over posibility tests. They are beating the snot out of these things.
Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 1599150782843

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kind of wish Raptor was synonymous with the truck. Other high performance models should have their own names.....just my non-shower thought of the moment
Sponsored