First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow, Ric! Your 2022 Bronco Badlands is looks incredible in the rugged terrain of Texas! The photo of you cooking with the portable stove on the tailgate is giving us serious campfire envy. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fast forward to 25:30 to see some Bronco camp cooking! Chicken and dumplings with a pie iron sandwich recipe included :)
Awesome video of your Bronco Badlands, Brian. Chicken and dumplings is a great dish to make! Thank you for sharing this!

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a fan! The holes/slots haven't cause me any trouble with the stove or anything else. Actually it's kind of nice for when I spill boiling water when trying to make pour over coffee. 😆
They double as molle when the table is closed if you wanted to hang something from it. I don't attach anything to it, so as to keep it easily accessible when I want to use it.
Sold!!! been on the fence and pulled the trigger. Thanks for the pics and info

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fast forward to 25:30 to see some Bronco camp cooking! Chicken and dumplings with a pie iron sandwich recipe included :)
Loved every second of the video. I'm curious, why do you carry a shot gun over a large caliber pistol or revolver? Also, what make and model is your fixed blade? Oh, i'll keep my post on topic.......that lookd like a really tasty dinner you made. Simple, and tasty.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sandwiches on a day trip, to a full load out while camping #BadSquatchAlf does it all. Just got a new tailgate table I need to put to use.

20221029_115903.jpg

20230115_150736.jpg

20230514_195851.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was really hoping for three pages worth of dudes cooking beans on camp stoves. Boy was I disappointed.
Yeah, it’s a bunch of Bobby Flay’s here cooking fancy meals with a tin can and fire. Pretty impressive… makes me hungry.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loved every second of the video. I'm curious, why do you carry a shot gun over a large caliber pistol or revolver? Also, what make and model is your fixed blade? Oh, i'll keep my post on topic.......that lookd like a really tasty dinner you made. Simple, and tasty.
Thank you. I carry several types of ammo for the shotgun, making it a great overland tool. It’s great for snakes, bad people, and other animals. Im almost always in the desert, so there’s nothing bigger than a cougar. I also carry a 2.5” 357 revolver on my hip. The knife is a Condor Budhlore. Can be found on Amazon for about 60.00. Im a big fan of mountain house meals and the pie irons make all kinds of treats!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you. I carry several types of ammo for the shotgun, making it a great overland tool. It’s great for snakes, bad people, and other animals. Im almost always in the desert, so there’s nothing bigger than a cougar. I also carry a 2.5” 357 revolver on my hip. The knife is a Condor Budhlore. Can be found on Amazon for about 60.00. Im a big fan of mountain house meals and the pie irons make all kinds of treats!
THose dumpling meals did look tasty. LOL. Thanks for the info.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've switched over to heating water and cooking with electric on camping trips. Makes it a bit easier and quicker to get things going.

Ford Bronco Tailgating / Cooking With Your Bronco -- Photos Thread Snapchat-674270956
Ford Bronco Tailgating / Cooking With Your Bronco -- Photos Thread Snapchat-674270956
Finally pulled the trigger on a Bluetti and was thinking of getting a rugged induction plate. How do you avoid breaking it in your pack? I haven’t done any research. Are there brands specifically made for camping?
Sponsored