First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did some exploring near my local trails this weekend. Snowy Range in Southeastern Wyoming. Some of the higher elevation trails with big boulders still snowed in. Most of the upper elevation trails are through ancient glacier moraines. Hopefully the snow will be gone and be able to check those out in another 2 or 3 weeks!
IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg
IMG_3560.jpeg
Wow, your Bronco Badlands looks right at home exploring Snowy Range! These photos are absolutely breathtaking, and it's clear you're making the most out of your off-road adventures. Thanks for sharing these with everyone!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Connecting with each other would be great! FRom day 1 I’ve been patiently waiting on Ford to roll out a “Heritage” that I could get my hands on. When my dealer told me mine would be a 2-door………. I went nuts!

Looking forward to sharing ideas and thoughts going forward! Patrick
I understand why you "went nuts"! Somewhere about a year ago I absolutely fell in love with the 2 dr heritage limited... Man I printed out pictures and potential build sheets I knew I need to replace my old truck. I love my old truck, It was a bit rare, a V8 canyon.... Still today a lot of people don't even know they built any... and I am talking mechanics and car people. It fit my needs back then. Kids, two mastiffs, need to haul things... But now, kids are grown and out of the house (except one snuck back in even after child proofing) and the two 250 lb dogs are 40 lbs and 15 lbs.... Times have changed and my needs have changed. 2 door, only want the two door limited.... and then I found out what limited meant. I slowly regrouped and started dreaming of a two door wild track or two door Badlands... there are parts and pieces I would want off of each. I have been planning on how to build it for the last year because the limited 2 door was obviously off the table... So yea, I am excited as well.

I am really excited to watch your build. I learn so much from listening to other people.... That and I share too much..... see above.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_6726

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These pics were taken back in January. I had just picked up the Badlands to go with the Black Diamond. They kinda match the 70 Bronco I have that's in my profile pic.

I need to put Sport mode on the Badlands since it's so much fun on the Black Diamond.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Badlands

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Black Diamond

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_2665.JPG

On the beach drove a little thru surf, lots of crud on the undercarriage
Whoa, that Bronco Badlands is one serious beach cruiser, Paul ! The Bronco Badlands is built tough and can handle anything you throw at it, so keep on exploring and having fun! Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored