First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was okay with the stock SAS wheels, but IMO the new rims with 0 offset made the Bronco look even better. The practical benefit is that they are lighter than the OEM ones.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. PXL_20230709_235716141
Sponsored

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found this thread and these 2 door AMB's have me DROOLING 🤤
This is mine (currently no doors), that will be getting wrapped next month. I found a color that reminds me of AMB, but in a satin and I'm super pumped. By the time I'm done, she will be 100% 1 of a kind.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. AB17F9F8-1FCA-4ACA-8CD7-FEF6B3482DD1

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. FCDFB7E1-15C9-4B28-8C21-C35130023A29

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw this on Etsy and couldn't resist replacing another 'Ford' reference in the Bronco. Shout out to 4x4 Graphics LLC. If you haven't checked out their stuff, I recommend a look - lots of good stuff.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_3507

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just found this thread and these 2 door AMB's have me DROOLING 🤤
This is mine (currently no doors), that will be getting wrapped next month. I found a color that reminds me of AMB, but in a satin and I'm super pumped. By the time I'm done, she will be 100% 1 of a kind.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing these!

Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice!!! That’s the most authentic heritage build yet IMO. The wheels are from Fifteen52? What size and offset?
I like the stance- did you install spacers and lifts? What size?

Manx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice!!! That’s the most authentic heritage build yet IMO. The wheels are from Fifteen52? What size and offset?
I like the stance- did you install spacers and lifts? What size?
Thanks! Yes, the wheels are Fifteen52, They are 16" and unfortunately only available with zero offset. Since they already give me more tire poke than I want, I used no spacers. No lift either, as I'm after the first gen stock look, not an off-road look.

Sponsored

Manx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think we need more than pics here. This is the best heritage build I have seen. I would love a breakdown of this build. Great work!
I appreciate that! Before Ford ever announced a Heritage Edition, I had a vision of a 6th gen made to look more like a 1st gen. I ordered in 2021, was told in 2022 that it would not be built and asked if I'd take a 2023 at the 2022 MSRP. Of course I said yes. I finally received it in March 2023 and sent it to a body shop I'd used before, but later learned that they had changed ownership, were understaffed and after 5 weeks of the Bronco sitting in their shop and them not having started working on it, I pulled it and sent it to a different shop.

Phase 1 is now complete, but I intend to continue to add first gen touches as I go forward.
More photos here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/49EjkybUS1V6obuy7

Last edited:

Manx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s funny how much better you did than Ford in building a heritage edition. The dark green color really minimizes the black bumpers and B pillar from sticking out. Painting the outside part of the grill, tire size, Ford lettering on the back and the pin stripe all are nicely done. (I did shed a tear when I saw that it was automatic:). Also, where did you get the quarter panels?

Manx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s funny how much better you did than Ford in building a heritage edition. The dark green color really minimizes the black bumpers and B pillar from sticking out. Painting the outside part of the grill, tire size, Ford lettering on the back and the pin stripe all are nicely done. (I did shed a tear when I saw that it was automatic:). Also, where did you get the quarter panels?
I wanted the largest engine offered and that forced the 10 speed automatic trans. OEM quarter panels and front fenders with KBD urethane flares painted to match. ADV makes the BEST first gen looking fender with flares imo, but the cost and effort is much higher. This was a compromise but the OEM flares detracted from the mission, so I had to delete them.
https://www.kbdbodykits.com/ford-bronco-2021-2023.html