First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When did you take possession of yours? Mine came in March . They’re both beautiful rides 😍
Picked her up 8/21/23 after 656 days. Worth the wait for sure.

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you lose access to the rear Molle on the front seats or do / can you remove and replace after installing the covers?
There is a slit for the map pocket access but the Molle would be hard to use. Could access through the slit but would be above so, I would not consider it good use IMO.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry this is not a closeup. Can't get the scenery and also be close to my 2-door Sasquatch.
RpHubWI.jpg
Think, maybe, you can try that small step using descent control... The Bronco should be fine... LOL.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think, maybe, you can try that small step using descent control... The Bronco should be fine... LOL.
The main reason for the trip was the Moab Off-Roadeo. Here's another member of my group learning descent control. Being the first one in the group through the obstacle, I "tested" the rock slider on the Bronco that I was driving while taking the line on the right side. ;)
T2RVQET.jpg

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The main reason for the trip was the Moab Off-Roadeo. Here's another member of my group learning descent control. Being the first one in the group through the obstacle, I "tested" the rock slider on the Bronco that I was driving while taking the line on the right side. ;)
T2RVQET.jpg
Going to Moab Off-roadeo next week, how did you like it? Going mostly to get the gf up to speed, but we each have a Bronco for the school.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going to Moab Off-roadeo next week, how did you like it? Going mostly to get the gf up to speed, but we each have a Bronco for the school.
There is a different thread about the Moab Off-Roadeo that is probably a more appropriate place to discuss it. I was concerned that I wouldn't learn anything useful, so I did the Balanced Rock to Tower Arch route when I first got there and then the White Rim Trail the day before. The Off-Roadeo was worth the trip and I learned quite a few useful things. You'll be happy that you went.