First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you, like me, on the list for the first white hardtops, Todd mentioned today during a brief discussion that Turn would begin working with colors mid to late March and hopefully have first white hardtops ready sometime in April.
I am one of the white top dudes, so I check this thread pretty much every day looking for this very info. I'm likin what I'm readin. Thank you for the update!

At one point I know TOR was going to experiment with different shades of white. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! We made a short video showing an additional feature of our hard top. Enjoy!

**Note: if you were in lots 1-3 and didn't receive the updated window design we will be reaching out about sending you the updated window as shown in the video shortly!**

@TURN Todd That was fast! Not surprised considering how quickly you guys got this top to market. Thank you for not sitting on this and instead stepping up quickly. Absolutely still loving the top!!! Funny thing is, strangers are coming up again and talking about the Bronco like they did when we first got it. The top really changes the look vs soft top. 👍🏼🍻

Roadbeast

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys! We made a short video showing an additional feature of our hard top. Enjoy!

**Note: if you were in lots 1-3 and didn't receive the updated window design we will be reaching out about sending you the updated window as shown in the video shortly!**

Great video. That Bronco looks fantastic.
The top looks great in the snow.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240220_091821

20240220_091826.jpg

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you, like me, on the list for the first white hardtops, Todd mentioned today during a brief discussion that Turn would begin working with colors mid to late March and hopefully have first white hardtops ready sometime in April.
Outstanding. One step closer to a homemade Heritage edition (but not "homemade" as in building the entire thing from scratch in my driveway, thankfully).

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outstanding. One step closer to a homemade Heritage edition (but not "homemade" as in building the entire thing from scratch in my driveway, thankfully).
We’re on the same mission. Installing the white heritage IAG grille this week and the white spear graphic next week on my Area 51. Need the white hardtop to tie it together.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with a TOR hard top install a roof rack yet, or ideally, a half roof rack? If so, please post up some pictures!

Very curious to see them against the slanted back of the TOR hard top.

Thanks!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video. That Bronco looks fantastic.
The top looks great in the snow.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240220_091826

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240220_091826
I agree, having to open the tailgate only 25 degrees is huge. Man TOR really hit this one out of the park! I'm in batch #6, and can't wait! That cyber yellow bronco looks amazing!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, having to open the tailgate only 25 degrees is huge. Man TOR really hit this one out of the park! I'm in batch #6, and can't wait! That cyber yellow bronco looks amazing!
My Batch 5 is shipping today. Your wait shouldn't be much longer...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Batch 5 is shipping today. Your wait shouldn't be much longer...
The wait is almost over! You're going to love it! :love:

Sponsored

adamargyle

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We’re on the same mission. Installing the white heritage IAG grille this week and the white spear graphic next week on my Area 51. Need the white hardtop to tie it together.
I’m waiting on a white top too. Plus I want the defroster and wiper. I will say in the winter I’m impressed with the soft top though. I was expecting more noise and colder drives.

Last edited:

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some updated feedback. Just did my first long drive with the TOR top. 5 hr. drive (10 hrs total).

This will never be as quiet as our Audi or even our last 4Runner, but it is so much better than the soft-top (and I had the bestop which is much quieter than the oem soft top). It is just a different sound level and pitch all together. With the soft top after a few hours it was like being inside a giant speaker with sound waves constantly pulsing throughout the cabin (like constant low frequency vibrations). It would leave you feeling kind of exhausted and almost fuzzy headed after long drives. This trip I could hear the bass much better and overall the volume could be set lower. Got out of the Bronco feeling and imo thinking more clearly.

Also been holding up to heavy snow very well. Cabin heats up faster and the snow slides right off!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Turn Offroad , any updates on the rear wiper and defrost?
We have all of the necessary components now, We're now in the process of building jigs in order to consistently and precisely mount the motor to the rear glass. We hope to introduce this very shortly and will post up here when we do!

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have all of the necessary components now, We're now in the process of building jigs in order to consistently and precisely mount the motor to the rear glass. We hope to introduce this very shortly and will post up here when we do!
Todd I have an ETA of April 1st. If u have the defrost/wiper done before can I pay the difference and get that version?
Sponsored