Sponsored

Employee Pricing to Everyone on 2-dr 2023 Broncos - Detroit area dealer.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Szott Ford in Holly Michigan is offering employee pricing to everyone on 2-dr Broncos. This is where I bought my 2024 HE. email I received today:

Spring is here at Szott Ford ! We have plenty of inventory and the deals are getting better. We are pulling people out of leases as early as 12 months ! If you are intereted in buying a car and do not want to pay a high interest rate Ford is offering 0% on select vehicles. The FULL SIZE BRONCO can lease out in the mid $400's with employee discount ! We are giving Employee pricing to everyone on the 2023 2 Door Broncos . We have several in stock just in time for Summer . We also have some Mavericks available ! If you just want to sell your car outright we can offer you top dollar for your car. Just bring the Title in and leave with a check. Give us a call or just stop in . We would love you see you . https://www.szottford.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=Bronco&year=2023
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, incredible pricing way below MSRP. Lots Of Badlands one 2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
$59,802. MSRP $66,625.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's wild.... 12x 2 dr Black Diamonds! And they're optioned similarly with Mid, Nav, and tow packages. Pretty good deal at around $45k.
Sponsored