First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So back in summer of '23 I couldn't decide on the configuration I wanted so I ordered two from two separate dealers and decided I'd take whatever one got built first. Well the first one was built back and March and that dealership did a great job of communicating with me every step of the way. I got emails from them when it went into production, was built, and delivered. I bought this one and have been loving every minute of it.

My other order was recently built, shipped and delivered and I've yet to get a single email or phone call from the dealership. I just checked their website and MY Bronco is listed with a -$2,500 dealer discount! Of course, I don't care as I have no intention of buying but it seems kind of scummy. Also, they could have at least tried to get me to buy at MSRP before lowering the price...
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not uncommon, unfortunately.

Dealer had me place an order for a '24 when it appeared my '23 wasn't going to be built. '23 came in a we bought it, '24 came in and the dealer sold w/o any notification. Not a big deal, but we would have appreciated the opportunity to buy or not.

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So back in summer of '23 I couldn't decide on the configuration I wanted so I ordered two from two separate dealers and decided I'd take whatever one got built first. Well the first one was built back and March and that dealership did a great job of communicating with me every step of the way. I got emails from them when it went into production, was built, and delivered. I bought this one and have been loving every minute of it.

My other order was recently built, shipped and delivered and I've yet to get a single email or phone call from the dealership. I just checked their website and MY Bronco is listed with a -$2,500 dealer discount! Of course, I don't care as I have no intention of buying but it seems kind of scummy. Also, they could have at least tried to get me to buy at MSRP before lowering the price...

Just like you stuck a dealer with a vehicle you ordered, or at least could have notified them that you had no intention of buying it once delivered... :rolleyes: Seems you guys deserve each other.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea, I'm not really sure what the issue is here.

It's like wanting to break up with a girl but she does it first and then you complain about it.
In my book, it's a win/win.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just like you stuck a dealer with a vehicle you ordered, or at least could have notified them that you had no intention of buying it once delivered... :rolleyes: Seems you guys deserve each other.
Ford Bronco Dealer listed my ordered Bronco for sale and never contacted me dodgeball

OP
OP
Ultraswip

Ultraswip

Heritage
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well clearly they don't care as they made 0 effort to contact me. Had they contact me I of course would let them know I'm not interested. But yeah, Ill cry a single tear for the poor dealership.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sounds like the plot of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You screwed them, but you are mad they did not call?

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the dealer isn't holding any sort of deposit from you then they don't owe you any sort of communication

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I was going through the production-build soap opera process, leading up to the final delivery of the Bronc, wife and I also decided to put money down on a Mach-E order. The build for that car was taking way too long and wife decided to purchase a new 2022 Lexus IS350 F-Sport instead. When the Mach-E finally came in, the dealership called me and said it was ready for delivery. I said no thx, but verbal declination was not enough. Sales manager required me to send a formal email, worded very specifically how he wanted, before car was released for Retail sale. They sold car in 45 min after my email was sent to them.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My other order was recently built, shipped and delivered and I've yet to get a single email or phone call from the dealership.
Didn't you get any notifications from Ford??? .... That's it's been built, or it's been shipped?
Yeah, dealer should have notified you too.

Orders coming in often get auto-listed on the dealer web site, it's kinda out of their control. Are you sure it arrived there?
Sponsored