Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the MIC match the flares and mirrors?

Looking at the photos closely it seems like they are, which actually makes the overall look better with the grey top. I've seen others mention in previous threads if you upgrade to the painted top, the flares, door handles, and mirrors are changed too but we won't truly know until B&P?
Sponsored

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. There are pictures of that 2 door (which I'm after) that make it look pretty small and that worries me.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, now I really have anxiety about Area 51. They are showing that crap in East Tennessee and now itā€™s going to end up a popular choice. I wish I could know what others in my area were getting as far as color. Weā€™ll all look like idiots if we get the same color here. ?
and try to get in the wrong one in the parking lot.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sure looks like an 18in rim...making the tire more like a 36 or 37in tire as it looks a little bigger than a 35...must me looking on my phone but those rims look bigger than 17.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Uhmmm so we're not going to talk about the solid panels instead of windows?
Nah, that goes along with the gun turret someone else posted in here (sorry too lazy to search for it, you know who you are). Those are the new bullet proof side window/panel things.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Sarge, quit lolly gagging around and get all these photos moved to the first post please... Some of us are trying to work and can't search through 50 pages... thanks ?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they need to take some cues from the Insta-crowd and start pointing its butt at the camera so it looks bigger? Cheek crease the tires? Put one axle behind the other?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some thoughts about the new 'overland' concept...

1. It seats 5, but only camping for 2. Really? That back seat is wasted space.
2. It's got the vinyl seats, but still has the carpet backs on the rear seats. Really?
3. The antenna location is bad because it has no ground plane. Poor transmission and possible damage to your radio using this mounting solution.
4. Didn't hear anything about an on-board air compressor. That's usually the first thing peeps pack if they don't carry one.
5. THE FORWARD CAMERA IS STILL BLOCKED BY THE WINCH!!! Common, you said it's not final. It sure looked final to me.
6. It's on the right track, just needs some aftermarket pros to help them and show them how it should be done.
Some thoughts about the new 'overland' concept...

1. It seats 5, but only camping for 2. Really? That back seat is wasted space.
2. It's got the vinyl seats, but still has the carpet backs on the rear seats. Really?
3. The antenna location is bad because it has no ground plane. Poor transmission and possible damage to your radio using this mounting solution.
4. Didn't hear anything about an on-board air compressor. That's usually the first thing peeps pack if they don't carry one.
5. THE FORWARD CAMERA IS STILL BLOCKED BY THE WINCH!!! Common, you said it's not final. It sure looked final to me.
6. It's on the right track, just needs some aftermarket pros to help them and show them how it should be done.
Do we know that this black piece is plastic? If itā€™s metal and connected to body etc and essentially grounded then ground plane isnā€™t an issue. As far as cb radio damage is concerned, as long as the antenna doesnā€™t completely break off and then you key your mic youā€™ll be fine. All that being said just go with gmrs and mount the antenna up high somewhere. Forget the cb.

764F7831-C8C8-4AC9-9193-8612ADA36F6B.png

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
and try to get in the wrong one in the parking lot.
yeah that too. I just love to have one a little more unique. I realize that these are pretty standard colors. I hope everyone gets cactus grey here or silver. My luck it wonā€™t happen. Here guys typically get silver and black Jeeps but the ladies get the unique colors. I donā€™t even want to think about it. I hope the dealership can at least tell me the most popular colors when I go in to order. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m far from the first one in line.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like a CPO 7.3 Tremor before ordered Bronco delivery???
Sponsored