Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! Screenshot_20201105-123303_Edge

So that grab handle... its blue here and a similar blue in the wildtrak. The wildtrak has Sandstone interior. Even on the dash. It only makes sense to me that the grab handle also is Sandstone or jet black. I hope we get the option to easily swap out these grab handles and the vent knobs!

I like the blue accents honestly, but it seems a bit juvenile when the rest of the vehicles interior has a very mature and grown/sexy look. A mismatch if you will

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these people begging for black tops. Does anyone live somewhere that there's a summer? Black top = HOT af. Gimme a white top or option for a 'Safari Roof' like on older Land Rovers.
I'm in southern california and want a black top. How much cooler will the grey top be? 95* inside instead of 98*?

Doesn't matter much. Either way I'm remote starting the A/C long before I get in haha

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree that it does provide perspective. That cyber has a really nice metallic glow in these pictures, with that lighting. I think that is something that we really haven't appreciated up to this point.
Cyber Orange is looking good here! It's my #2 color and it just got a bit more enticing.
That looks really good! Your paint picture was awesome because it really showed the metallic flake. I am not a fan of the wheels on the OBX, but I think the rest looks good. I don't mind the MIC top, either.
Thanks for pics, that cyber orange is looking better than i thought.
Painted flares on this yellow one look terrible. This thing reminds me too much of the Special Kids bus, at least in this color. Hard pass.
Cyber Orange should have been darker and more obviously orange.
I had been waivering AMB, but these closeups of cyber orange draw me back in.
For you guys, I suggest you take a look at the Cyber Orange thread on the color. Our friends with the electric Mustang have also posted pictures which are re-posted in the CO thread, plus more detailed pictures showcasing this colors amazing spectrum of colors it puts out depending on lighting.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cyber-orange-paint-thread.4879/page-11#post-304328

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All these people begging for black tops. Does anyone live somewhere that there's a summer? Black top = HOT af. Gimme a white top or option for a 'Safari Roof' like on older Land Rovers.
I'm really hoping GR8Tops hops on the Bronco Safari Top market! I'm hoping to possible see if they can take the MIC Gray top and give me those slider windows!

Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! Screenshot_20201105-114356

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why we left big snowpiles near the house when we shoveled as teenagers. Great place to hide, um, keep the drinks cold.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm really hoping GR8Tops hops on the Bronco Safari Top market! I'm hoping to possible see if they can take the MIC Gray top and give me those slider windows!

Ford Bronco Caught this 4 door Outer Banks in Whitby Ontario tonight! Screenshot_20201105-114356
That top looks very Defender. You can tell where the inspiration came from.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've shown my SO everything about the Bronco, except for the interior. She's very blunt and she also has a keen eye for whats fashionable. I know she's going to trash the interior color matching, discouraging me lol

I'm going to just get the vehicle and if I'm whelmed, ill dye the stitching, and swap out the knobs and handle when I can
Sponsored