Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought it was CG BUT it looked like Area51. You are correct it is def CG:

Looks like catus gray . The area 51 in person was more blue in sunlight and shade . Only saw catus on the paint can but that's what it looked like in the shade .

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's A51, I think
Ford Bronco Side View of 4 Door Comparison Photos PXL_20201008_144238717
The paint cans were a bad representation of the colors , especially in pictures . The Area 51 just a few feet from it looked totally different than the can . I still say CG

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was CG BUT it looked like Area51. You are correct it is def CG:

I knew it didn't look like Area 51 . Unless people see these colors in person they are in for a surprise . Some people trying to save a buck switching dealers hundreds of miles away from them and I spent over $1000 just to ride up to see these in person . Glad I did ;)

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're right! Just watched the video. I think CG looks super cool on the vehicle. Still wish I could see CG on the bronco in person

Sponsored

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew it didn't look like Area 51 . Unless people see these colors in person they are in for a surprise . Some people trying to save a buck switching dealers hundreds of miles away from them and I spent over $1000 just to ride up to see these in person . Glad I did ;)
wow that is crazy I was certain that was A51! I was equally certain that I wanted A51 but now I think I may want CG!!! AGGGHHH!!! Ford needs to hurry up so we can all end our collective angst already

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two more pics of a 4-door BD with the alternate wheels. Wish we had a side view of the 4-door BD with steelies.

C6A27821-784B-452C-9A38-FEC94A85F00A.jpeg

23133056-0FEB-483F-95D4-470E5078E8E7.jpeg

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
Jr87mustang

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Added new BD photo from @Philly

Ford Bronco Side View of 4 Door Comparison Photos 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Shadow Black Steel Wheels

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added new BD photo from @Philly

Ford Bronco Side View of 4 Door Comparison Photos 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Shadow Black Steel Wheels
Man these tops keep getting lighter and lighter. Not good for me, but you guys that want white tops are almost there, just give it a year in the sun. ?

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So two things:

1. The search function is a thing. It took me 3 minutes to find both photos.

2. No, they are not the same wheel, the steel wheels look completely different.

Here's the photos on stock wheels. Notice the difference between those and the picture you posted? Also the difference between the two is obvious on B&P.

I think the bottom picture is CGI. They seem to exaggerate all the tires in the CGI images. I believe the wheel width is the same, so there would be no difference in actual tire profile. I have seen several live pictures where the BD non SQ looks just a bit under tires IMO. I have ended up looking to go BL non SQ after being 99.9% sold on BD SQ ? Basically the same price, picking up sway bar disconnects and a GOAT mode and loosing 35” tires. 33” looks just about right and for a daily driver probably delivers a better driving experience. Gives up 1.5” of ground clearance under the axles and probably a bit more under the chassis.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door with a twill "premium soft top" would look great. I hope that's not the finished hard top. It looks terrible here. I don't think I can own a black vehicle, it will be all scratched up. I drive through car washes:) I wonder if it only looks good because it's black, don't know how they would look on on something like VB or A 51?
Definitely not the final top. It also reflects light in certain images. All the videos I have seen of the Bronco live, the top looks good to me (other than the obvious pre production Frankentops etc.)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man these tops keep getting lighter and lighter. Not good for me, but you guys that want white tops are almost there, just give it a year in the sun. ?
no, that picture is either very overexposed which I doubt or that top isn't finished. I've seen it in person and it is much darker than that.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, this might sound crazy but instead of making this look "cheap". The radius design, not style, there is no style with steel wheels, follows the fender lines and looks rugged, utilitarian. I'm not saying this to convince myself to save money. Could care less about the 995.00 This looks better! Form follows function! Bronco is not a grocery getting range rover!
One of my first mods is to throw a set of steelies on my BL.
In the context of this type of vehicle, their purpose is indeed for robustness, not cheapness.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, those black steel rims! First rim that I’ve seen to catch my attention. Chrome lugs and Bronco center cap! Planned on replacing OBX 32’s with 33’s, but not a big fan of standard rim. Now with debadging, black steelies with 33’s I can take a little of the ”mall” out of ”mall crawler”. Maybe even get the Bronco wave.
Sponsored