Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are steel. Alloy in that design would fold up after that first bump.
16" Bright Polished Silver-Painted Steel Wheel | INCLUDED is what's on B&P.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, that is a little disappointing but no big deal. Thanks for setting me straight.
I thought both shared the 6 x 5.5 pattern (which is same as Toyotas I've owned).
Agreed - that is disappointing. I have a nice 35" winter tire setup that I use on my Raptor and planned to be able to just stick them on the Wildtrak for the winter months - looks like I will be investing in another set of rims!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn you, antimatter. Honestly, what am I going to do with you?? Can I pair you with a Badlands or not, because in some lighting, the unpainted flares clash horribly. You're really giving me no options but to go with a non-lifted OBX and tire upgrade.

Also, this cactus OBX was left off the list. Looks quasi frankensteined with black mirrors. OBX still stands taller than the Ranger, which is good. Maybe I need to stick to the route described above for AMB.

pgraded-mts-and-wheels-graphite-beauty-rings-1-jpg.jpg
Hard to tell with the washed out lighting, but it looks white to me. I like the Frankenstein mismatch mirrors. Perhaps, Ford will give the option to have Shadow Black mirrors or body color for the OBX. With the gloss black grill, the mirrors really tie it together.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still all about that base, but the silver steelies look better with a lighter color. I'll probably swap them out for some take-offs from a F150 anyways.
F150 has a different bolt pattern. 6x135mm

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You haven't looked hard enough! Cactus Gray has almost zero blue or green to it, sadly.

Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? Screenshot_20201217-130554
Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? Screenshot_20201217-130554
My eyes see green on the can. My best girl just sees gray.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Allen Park is where Ford's Driveability Test Facility (DTF) is located. Climatic, aero-acoustic, and altitude simulated environment testing. I worked on the original design for that facility and was there during construction and start up for part of it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AHHH! BD on steelies or something squatched I cannot decide, I love them both equally.
Yeah the steelies are looking really good. However, the "value" of Squatch lockers and rock mode push me over the edge for "work usability". I'll probably put 33s on that Beast when the 35s wear out. Which could be in about 4 years the way COVID has cut down the driving...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealerships I imagine due to the large dealer sticker on the window. Rumor is each dealership will be getting at least one to test and learn on along with showing reservation buyers what they can expect. Maybe we will get lucky and be able to take one for a test drive.
I do not think so much the dealers will get them their selves but Ford Representatives will learn all about the Bronco then drive them around for a few months going dealer to dealer to teach their sales staff about them.
Sponsored