Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any chance they could drop the temperature a little more? you know for Canadian winters?
Whaddya mean "Winters", that's all you guys have up there

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stuck at work at can’t even watch this yet... but if there’s one thing I know there will be flannel in this video ?
HES wearing the blue flannel under his jacket! Yep— I’m upping my flannel game for Bronco ownership! Lol. LOVE IT!!!!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

soooo..... am I the only one who realized they opened the driver door and then never showed that side again? Curious if that indexing window (because of frameless door) worked in that temp or not. I know my mustang wouldn’t work when it got to like 30 or so out so really really hoping the indexing feature works in winter before someone shatters a window closing the door?

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang I was hoping they'd start it.... :)
You'd need a block heater at those temps. I've tried and the engine sounds like it's using oatmeal for oil.
Interesting fact though, on the North Slope, I'd say 75% of the fleet vehicles are Ford F250/350/450s. Rams don't last and Silverados are too few in number.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very Cool, Thanks!!!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love that video from 1966. That EB working and playing is something to behold. I would think the bed would be the preferred loading area... (10 min mark) :D

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Frozen To Negative 35 Degrees For Santa Claus Deer Bronco Hood 66.JPG

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like if posters take shots at how someone is dressed they should also put up a photo of themselves and their closets.:ROFLMAO:

Also specify if they dress themselves or if their wives do.

I'd especially like to see how those who can't tell the difference between A51 and Cactus Grey dress. :?
im worse than flannel guy i wear rubber most of the day ,when im dry its grananamils bunny slippers ,and a tactical jock. The rubber gets kinda stinky but it helps combat shrinkage.
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Frozen To Negative 35 Degrees For Santa Claus IMG_7223_25129683572496

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HES wearing the blue flannel under his jacket! Yep— I’m upping my flannel game for Bronco ownership! Lol. LOVE IT!!!!
I'm even willing to wear flannel to the Orlando show (should be in the 70's) just to troll Ford's Bronco team. For those other B6G attendees, I'll be the guy sweating his ass off with a smirk on my face.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm even willing to wear flannel to the Orlando show (should be in the 70's) just to troll Ford's Bronco team. For those other B6G attendees, I'll be the guy sweating his ass off with a smirk on my face.
Omg now I wish I could fly out and see that!!! Lol

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone please... what happened to the Bronco after this??! Did it all thaw and just started right up? I’m from CA, and never lived in snow. Sorry for the blonde ?‍♀ moment, but I’ve never had anything like this happen to me and I wanted to see what happens to the Bronco AFTER this?
Sponsored