Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except for the 2.7 and the Sasquatch suspension...
Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go MID, Wildtrack is absolutely useless. You pay a lot more than a loaded Big Bend for the same things and an ugly grill and ugly interior.
You pay more for Wildtrack to have the opportunity to pay for High and Lux. They pretend Lux package is priced at xxxx dollars but in reality you have to pay more already to have access to that.

Unless you love the wildtrack interior, go for BB.

On my side I am more between a BB Mid or a Lux Badland. Either an economic build with the essentials, or go all out.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't investigated and priced that closely yet, but a Big Bend made into a some-what Wildtrak clone (minus the Baja goat mode, hood decal, and black painted exterior stuff), comes in around $2k cheaper than a Wildtrack.

I figured the Black modular top into both, just for kicks. My reservation is for a Wildtrak, originally, but I've been all over the place since mid-December and have actually considered going the route I just mentioned, on Big Bend.

OP
OP

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't investigated and priced that closely yet, but a Big Bend made into a some-what Wildtrak clone (minus the Baja goat mode, hood decal, and black painted exterior stuff), comes in around $2k cheaper than a Wildtrack.

I figured the Black modular top into both, just for kicks. My reservation is for a Wildtrak, originally, but I've been all over the place since mid-December and have actually considered going the route I just mentioned, on Big Bend.
Yea thats why now I wonder if I'm missing anything? Someone said maybe softer touch dash etc? But its labeled as such so???? I'd hate to get bb and see plastic interior and then see wildtrack with softer plush and think I blew it!!

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone let me know if im missing anything here? Trying to balence bewteen two builds, my conservative side go less expensive, my ego says go Wildtrack, but am i missing anything?
Wildtrack-floor liners, MIG top/2 top option, towing package, comes in $53520
Big Bend-acc switches, same 2 tops, floor liners, SAS, LED headlights, mid package, 2.7 engine, towing comes in $51690

$1830 difference i get with Wildtrack-Hood Decal, Black Beauty rings on wheels, black painted mirrors, colored door handles, i love all those features, but seems door handles is the only think i couldnt add later if i "had to have it" . Am i missing any small interior feature or something thats hidden in the fine print of the Wildtrack, or do i have all the differences listed???
I've gone through the WT vs. BB analysis & I prefer BB 2.7L Squatch, Sig Lights and mid pkg.

BB is about $1200 cheaper and I got everything WT has except a GOAT mode. I prefer grey grille, regular color mirrors. That stuff simply goes better with the MIC top. BB interior is also better for me. Can't stand a huge black sticker on the hood.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe it's the pay to play component of unlocking high and lux package.
Yep. You nailed it. You're getting much more than just the colored door handles. There's a lot to love with High and Lux packages, so it's just a matter of what's important to you and whether or not there's family needs involved.
Me? Last time I bought something for myself it was a barebones TJ with the only option listed as air conditioning. Bronco? Not so much, I have two drivers to account for, my wife, and myself, so I need more creature comforts. Plus some other nice things to have up here, like heated seats.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea thats why now I wonder if I'm missing anything? Someone said maybe softer touch dash etc? But its labeled as such so???? I'd hate to get bb and see plastic interior and then see wildtrack with softer plush and think I blew it!!
Wish I had an answer for the whole high level dash thing. I'm not sure Ford even knows as of yet.

With that said, if the whole instrument panel assembly is put together how I 'think' it is, from observing all the 'spy' photos from Stig, Bronco Nation pictures and videos, it could very well be a non-issue.

If the upper dash (gray portions) are attached by clips and screws, then you could more than likely order those pieces from a Badlands and swap them in. Now, this is all speculation at the moment, because there isn't an OEM parts manual listed/shown for the full size Bronco yet. (though I'm sure it will happen within the next few months)

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 on Wildtrak too

OP
OP

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. You nailed it. You're getting much more than just the colored door handles. There's a lot to love with High and Lux packages, so it's just a matter of what's important to you and whether or not there's family needs involved.
Me? Last time I bought something for myself it was a barebones TJ with the only option listed as air conditioning. Bronco? Not so much, I have two drivers to account for, my wife, and myself, so I need more creature comforts. Plus some other nice things to have up here, like heated seats.
the heated seats actually come in the mid package but I'm with you I like the high package with the 12 inch screen some of the other features and the mirror lights but I also like the leather also and I've had those built up but I just don't know where to stop I could keep going with all of the options and so when I go conservative I stick with mid package and that available on bb

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you like tan seats and dash? If so, Wildtrak is for you.

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Big Bend build Vs. Wildtrack? 1611595610944

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the Wildtrack will have nicer dash soft touch material and will probably have a higher end feel all around.on the inside though the interior colors look like thrown together shit. If I had to pick between the two I would go Big Bend as it has a better looking interior color wise and though not a major deal has arguably the best grill of the bunch.
Your point on the material quality is being ignored by most. It’s something that many aren’t thinking about since they can’t physically sit in both trims and compare. The higher level trims are going to be much nicer inside even in equivalent packages.
Sponsored