Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks a bit on the bright side, and everything else looks really black... hmmm... not like the B&P shots... will be interesting.
I know. I'm BB and went with the sandstone. Remember the old factory photos were all kinda bright. I currently own 4 Fords with some iteration of Sandstone/black interior and they look nice in person.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I know it's been discussed several times in various places, but it's hard to find specific mentions of model: What are the biggest tires we think the BB could accept with stock configuration?
I'm going with 255/80x17 (33") when the stock tires wear out or I'm sick of them. One half inch larger radius and I'm thinking at worst there may be crash bar interference, which is easily dealt with. Many folks want to go with the 285 width 33's from the Badlands, but I think there may be width induced clearance issues without a lift or different wheels. So I'm sticking with 255's.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. Do all models have them?
I believe the side mirror puddle light only come with the high package, basically the mirrors with the camera.

Right from Ford material on the high package, includes "sideview mirror LED approach lamps d spotlight"

Of course this could also just be saying they are LED on high and maybe incandescent on others. We would need a picture of the underside of the standard side view mirror.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How was climbing into it? Did it seem as tall as an F150? Also, I didn't know Big Bend came with mirror lights and wireless phone charging? That's interesting.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe the side mirror puddle light only come with the high package, basically the mirrors with the camera.

Right from Ford material on the high package, includes "sideview mirror LED approach lamps d spotlight"

Of course this could also just be saying they are LED on high and maybe incandescent on others. We would need a picture of the underside of the standard side view mirror.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Need to be Squatched - ESPECIALLY the 4 door! Really like the color though . . .
I’ll pass on the unnecessary tire noise, extra cost, worse MPG, etc.
#NonSquatch4Life

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll pass on the unnecessary tire noise, extra cost, worse MPG, etc.
#NonSquatch4Life
Each to their own! I’ve had 35s on Raptors since 2010 - never noticed much tire noise ... and - for me - it’s well worth the cost to have the look - but they’re ALL awesome!!!!

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Each to their own! I’ve had 35s on Raptors since 2010 - never noticed much tire noise ... and - for me - it’s well worth the cost to have the look - but they’re ALL awesome!!!!
Agreed! I just want the NonSquatches to get some love!

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How was climbing into it? Did it seem as tall as an F150? Also, I didn't know Big Bend came with mirror lights and wireless phone charging? That's interesting.
I don't believe they do.

It may well be a remnant of FrankenBronco builds...

Agreed! I just want the NonSquatches to get some love!
As we speak, more non-Squatches are being scheduled for production than Sasquatches.
Is that not enough love?

Sponsored

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't believe they do.

It may well be a remnant of FrankenBronco builds...

As we speak, more non-Squatches are being scheduled for production than Sasquatches.
Is that not enough love?
That’s not love. That’s working with what you have. I guess it makes sense that NonSquatchers toot their horn less.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to ask... is that the gray or tan interior? Looks kinda gray in the pics, but I didn't think the gray trim was that light.

Reason I ask is because I'm going BB with tan interior and still trying to figure out if they do the dash in tan or not, so if that is tan, what color is the dash?

Thanks
Check out Ashley's thread yesterday on the Big Bend Sandstone interior. She was granted access for pictures at Super Cel East. To answer your question the top/bottom of the IP is tan with a black face around the screen.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check out Ashley's thread yesterday on the Big Bend Sandstone interior. She was granted access for pictures at Super Cel East. To answer your question the top/bottom of the IP is tan with a black face around the screen.
Come on man... I've been here too long to search... at least point me in the general direction ;)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on man... I've been here too long to search... at least point me in the general direction ;)
I'll find it. Hold on.

Also for all the questions on the spot light mirrors, wireless charger, dual climate control - they were on the Rapid Red OBX with Lux and Navy Pier leather interior (confusion on colors of the IP). The OP just mixed in photos inadvertently.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll find it. Hold on.

Also for all the questions on the spot light mirrors, wireless charger, dual climate control - they were on the Rapid Red OBX with Lux and Navy Pier leather interior (confusion on colors of the IP). The OP just mixed in photos inadvertently.
I've literally been scanning all the forum sections looking for threads started by her... haven't found it yet 🤬
Sponsored