Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can understand delays for lack of chips, or QA holds, but looking to share some misery with anyone else on “convoy delay”

Supposedly, I have been ‘Built Awaiting Shipping’ since 4/6 with the excuse of Convoy Delay. So 2 months of radio silence with no estimates that hold any weight.

How long was your convoy delay?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last notification I got from Ford was "In production" Got an email from my dealer that it was there. Told me it arrived on a 3 car carrier pulled by a pickup. Best of luck...

OP
OP
Jenkins_Auto_Image

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last notification I got from Ford was "In production" Got an email from my dealer that it was there. Told me it arrived on a 3 car carrier pulled by a pickup. Best of luck...
We’re you a rail or convoy shipping?

Sponsored

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While not as long as yours I think I’m being held up by convoy shortages. I was built 5/25 and still marked as in production. I’ve called multiple times and been assured I’m not on a chip hold or anything. Basically just waiting to ship. My dealer told me things have been way slower than normal. They’re in the Chicago area so not super far from MAP.

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been built since 4/25 and awaiting convoy to southern Wisconsin. Annoying part is that multiple broncos have showed up at my dealership since mine has been built. My dealership is doing all they can by getting the regional Ford director involved. But it sounds like there are so many trucks in our situation, there is little that can be done.

Sponsored

zaikennotstirred

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course right after I post, I get notified it 's moved to Final Prep in the pizza tracker, which I think means it's been delivered, is being delivered today, or in the next couple days.

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen hippies in a chartreuse micro bus..
Ford Bronco “Convoy Delay” 1655651969690

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can understand delays for lack of chips, or QA holds, but looking to share some misery with anyone else on “convoy delay”

Supposedly, I have been ‘Built Awaiting Shipping’ since 4/6 with the excuse of Convoy Delay. So 2 months of radio silence with no estimates that hold any weight.

How long was your convoy delay?
I was in convoy delay from my build date April 12, until it was delivered May 19th. I received the shipped email on May 19th, the same day it was delivered. No clue where it was until it showed up at my dealer.
Sponsored