Sponsored

“Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter)

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You paid forty thousand dollars extra? For nothing?
For a FE, two door, lightening blue, likely the rarest combination there will be and yes I did. With all the issues and fiasco, bet it will catch a fine price in ten years if I want to sell it. But no, again it’s a tribute piece. I was going to by my reservation for ~65k but for had other ideas. But hey, I got my reservation crossed over to a Braptor so, it will all work out.

CBFBBDEE-DA89-4049-90E0-684BC5723663.jpeg
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's outrageous. I would not pay anything over sticker, period. Dealers and manufacturers make enough profits, period. Why feed their power and greed. I'd go to any other brand to avoid this- Jeep, Chevrolet, etc.

And why do they do it- because they can- and someone will pay.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whats so great about the USA is you can ask whatever price you want for anything if you possess it........getting that price?....well that's the trick.....but I believe the saying is " there's a sucker born every minute" ...and if you try hard enough and push it to the right "sucker" you may actually get it

OP
OP
BlueBronco1969

BlueBronco1969

First Edition
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco (Blue)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bought this for $40, but will gladly sell it for $80. Because, you know, demand. However, purchasing will only give you access to my ”Production Tracker” and I reserve the right to change dates, not update you, put it in dry storage for three months and change price at will. Good news: it has no roof to be defective.
Ford Bronco “Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter) 5C14EE50-DAC9-441E-9F2A-AFF285FE37E6

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For a FE, two door, lightening blue, likely the rarest combination there will be and yes I did. With all the issues and fiasco, bet it will catch a fine price in ten years if I want to sell it. But no, again it’s a tribute piece. I was going to by my reservation for ~65k but for had other ideas. But hey, I got my reservation crossed over to a Braptor so, it will all work out.

Ford Bronco “Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter) 5C14EE50-DAC9-441E-9F2A-AFF285FE37E6
If you don’t mind me asking was it a dealer in Utah? Which dealer? Just curious.

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The FE Looks amazing, but how did you get your reservation crossed over to Braptor??

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Jeez. Well I hope you enjoy it for 50 years.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forgive me if already posted…
In Florida we have Price Gouging laws that go into affect during Hurricanes and other states of emergency. I'd be curious if there are any lawyers in the group that would think this could be considered illegal since technically we are in a "state of emergency" with regards to the pandemic.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The FE Looks amazing, but how did you get your reservation crossed over to Braptor??
Everyone that had a FE has/had the choice to convert to a my22, but FE holders also got the choice of raptor. Check out the raptor area.

Also:
3C4B81D4-C788-4408-ADAB-D3A50E2EF43A.jpeg

Sponsored

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone that had a FE has/had the choice to convert to a my22, but FE holders also got the choice of raptor. Check out the raptor area.

Also:
Ford Bronco “Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter) 3C4B81D4-C788-4408-ADAB-D3A50E2EF43A
Somehow I missed that, jealous!

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also:
3C4B81D4-C788-4408-ADAB-D3A50E2EF43A.jpeg
I would definitely put you on the Christmas card list if I was your dealer.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you don’t mind me asking was it a dealer in Utah? Which dealer? Just curious.
I bought it off eBay, and picked it up private party in Ohio and drove it back to Utah. That is why my daughter and I had to clean her all up. But the dealer I work with is young ford in Ogden and I will only work through Richie (mr Irish) because he is on point.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Florida we have Price Gouging laws that go into affect during Hurricanes and other states of emergency. I'd be curious if there are any lawyers in the group that would think this could be considered illegal since technically we are in a "state of emergency" with regards to the pandemic.

Not a lawyer, but usually those laws only apply to essentials and I'm not sure a Bronco qualifies as essential.

Plus, with 5.5%+ inflation going on how can anyone tell if it's price gouging or not.
Sponsored