Sponsored

“Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter)

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's it- im selling mine and buying an F150 Raptor...this is ridiculous
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah no, if I am spending that on a Ford it's this. No way any Bronco comes close to that amount of money. And I save about $20k, anyone who pays $100k+ for a Bronco has more cash than brain cells.

Ford Bronco “Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter) D6BC2E02-69C7-48A3-B3D8-43D1C8705C1F-1024x683

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's outrageous. I would not pay anything over sticker, period. Dealers and manufacturers make enough profits, period. Why feed their power and greed. I'd go to any other brand to avoid this- Jeep, Chevrolet, etc.

And why do they do it- because they can- and someone will pay.
I’m not sure dealers have been bagging hookers in their cash filled jacuzzis over the last year or so. I don’t have a problem with it as long it was dealer stock. People are literally paying to jump the line. That’s on them.

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am unemployed atm, but I have streams of passive income these days. Mine was a tribute for my grandparents, and when ford cancelled my order, I wasn’t going to let is go. So I paid a little extra…..
i am more than happy for you for your purchase and situation...... but get ready for the haters

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without a doubt, guys that pay that much for a car like a new Bronco care nothing about money. Probably makes 100k+ a month.

If you really are buying it for an "investment", you are in for a rude awakening. How much is the 05 Mustang fetching these days? I can tell you because I still drive one. A half plastic 4 or 6 cylinder Bronco that will have 150k units a year produced will fetch, well not much in 10 years.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mind-blowing that some people's First Editions were cancelled yet dealers are getting some to do this.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forgive me if already posted…
Ford Bronco “Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter) D6BC2E02-69C7-48A3-B3D8-43D1C8705C1F-1024x683
If someone wants to pay that for a Bronco, more power to them. As the window sticker says, it's the Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. That's above my pay grade.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In Florida we have Price Gouging laws that go into affect during Hurricanes and other states of emergency. I'd be curious if there are any lawyers in the group that would think this could be considered illegal since technically we are in a "state of emergency" with regards to the pandemic.
Not a lawyer, but it's a free country. If someone is willing to pay that, so be it. I certainly wouldn't pay it, but then again, maybe someone else would. I'm old enough to remember people paying way over sticker for Japanese cars during the gas crisis of the '70's. I didn't buy one of those either.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a lawyer, but it's a free country. If someone is willing to pay that, so be it. I certainly wouldn't pay it, but then again, maybe someone else would. I'm old enough to remember people paying way over sticker for Japanese cars during the gas crisis of the '70's. I didn't buy one of those either.
I understand, but that doesn’t mean you can charge $10 for gas during a hurricane. Interesting answer though, thank you.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a lawyer, but usually those laws only apply to essentials and I'm not sure a Bronco qualifies as essential.

Plus, with 5.5%+ inflation going on how can anyone tell if it's price gouging or not.
Not essential!!! Those are fighting words sir! Kidding, but that is a good point. However, I’m sure an expensive lawyer could find a way to say it is essential 😂

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Grey is a very valuable color..very high demand

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without a doubt, guys that pay that much for a car like a new Bronco care nothing about money. Probably makes 100k+ a month.

If you really are buying it for an "investment", you are in for a rude awakening. How much is the 05 Mustang fetching these days? I can tell you because I still drive one. A half plastic 4 or 6 cylinder Bronco that will have 150k units a year produced will fetch, well not much in 10 years.
idk...you may be shocked at how few Bronco’s are made because of people who don’t want to work and commodity restraints