jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Email received; confirmed online. Good luck all!
Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 MY Bronco Begins Scheduling on 10/28 for Production Weeks 12/13, 12/20, 12/27 Inkedfinally_LI
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to 2 different people at that dealer. They're both telling me for 22MY code 99 is right...
All MY21 orders that rolled over to a MY22 became a 99 which is "Do Not Build" until the dealer verifies the new order with you to make sure there are no changes you want then they have to go in and manually change it back to a higher Priority Code to be built

jddotson68

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Jeep Rubicon Recon, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the email from Ford at 9:40pm…it’s happening! The back door link delivered the news early but the email with VIN got me pumped!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shouldn’t it be priority code 10 by now?
Priority code only matters within the dealership. It's a way for the dealer to allow a favored customer to jump the line within their assigned allocation.

Sponsored

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All MY21 orders that rolled over to a MY22 became a 99 which is "Do Not Build" until the dealer verifies the new order with you to make sure there are no changes you want then they have to go in and manually change it back to a higher Priority Code to be built
I swear everyone at my dealer doesn't know squat and is giving me false info. They repeatedly keep telling me code 99 is right for 22MY and code 19 was for 21MY and they won't change my priority code.. WHAT DO I DO! day 1 res here...

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to 2 different people at that dealer. They're both telling me for 22MY code 99 is right...
You may have to walk into to the dealership like this to get it straightened out...

giphy.gif

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can Any one working at a dealer please confirm the PRIORITY CODES for MY22 so I can have a talk with my dealer. They're trying to convince me that code 99 is right and won't change it.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can Any one working at a dealer please confirm the PRIORITY CODES for MY22 so I can have a talk with my dealer. They're trying to convince me that code 99 is right and won't change it.
Change dealer....call ford...talk to the manager

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think there's a few people here that work at a dealer; I don't but can echo the fact that code 99 will not get your bronco built. You need anywhere from 10-19.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think there's a few people here that work at a dealer; I don't but can echo the fact that code 99 will not get your bronco built. You need anywhere from 10-19.
mine was 19 on the original preview I got...but they submitted the order wrong....4 door instead of 2 door. I caught it immediately and they resubmitted the order. I called ford to confirm they update. I didnt get an updated order preview with code, details etc...needless to say, I'll be taking care of this tomorrow.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I swear everyone at my dealer doesn't know squat and is giving me false info. They repeatedly keep telling me code 99 is right for 22MY and code 19 was for 21MY and they won't change my priority code.. WHAT DO I DO! day 1 res here...
Move your reservation to a competent dealer

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Move your reservation to a competent dealer
sounds like he gets it changed to 19, it'll be top of the dealer allocation list LOL!