First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I took delivery of my Bronco Raptor last Wednesday….I still find myself just sitting in it every night since I took delivery. My wife came home and caught me the other night and was laughing her a$$ off. Can’t believe I am among the few lucky enough to get one. It’s so worth the wait….there’s nothing else like it.
Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Raptor was built 10/20. ETA to dealer was slated as 10/26 to 11/1. Tomorrow is 11/1 and Ford Performance chat says it still needs to be released (final inspection). Anyone else in the same position? Worried something may be wrong.

Delivery is to a dealer in north eastern part of Ohio.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tell you wife >> Would you rather me cheat on you with the Warthog or with a woman?

:ROFLMAO:

I took delivery of my Bronco Raptor last Wednesday….I still find myself just sitting in it every night since I took delivery. My wife came home and caught me the other night and was laughing her a$$ off. Can’t believe I am among the few lucky enough to get one. It’s so worth the wait….there’s nothing else like it.

Last edited:

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Raptor was built 10/20. ETA to dealer was slated as 10/26 to 11/1. Tomorrow is 11/1 and Ford Performance chat says it still needs to be released (final inspection). Anyone else in the same position? Worried something may be wrong.

Hey man. I was in inspection a long time. My vehicle had over 60 miles on it delivered. What I've learned is every vehicle is different in what flaws may have come off the line that need to be fixed. Some people have been finding the fixlist left in their vehicles - I found mine and it had at least 15 things that needed to be fixed. I assume it's pretty rare to have one come off the line and pass every single check so I think you just got a little unlucky. If you get really unlucky one of your fixes may require a supply constrained replacement part. So you just never know. At some point it will get released and you'll get emails saying status is "built." I would ignore dealer ETAs until you move from "in produciton" to "built."

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang, that really brings me down. Thanks for explaining this to me though. About how long did it take to deliver to you?
Hey man. I was in inspection a long time. My vehicle had over 60 miles on it delivered. What I've learned is every vehicle is different in what flaws may have come off the line that need to be fixed. Some people have been finding the fixlist left in their vehicles - I found mine and it had at least 15 things that needed to be fixed. I assume it's pretty rare to have one come off the line and pass every single check so I think you just got a little unlucky. If you get really unlucky one of your fixes may require a supply constrained replacement part. So you just never know. At some point it will get released and you'll get emails saying status is "built." I would ignore dealer ETAs until you move from "in produciton" to "built."

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Produced 8/1. Still waiting for delivery, though it is finally in transit.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang, that really brings me down. Thanks for explaining this to me though. About how long did it take to deliver to you?
6/15 blend 9/30 delivery. I was an extreme case though. Rumors are there were production wide tailgate and hood issues in the early days. Things seem to be much quicker now.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Built 10/25 and in same position. Know of two others built my week that share our same fate. Nothing to do but wait.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine took exactly a month to get to me after it was shipped. I live in Southern CA and was transported by rail. It was sitting at the local rail yard for 2 weeks for some reason…

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Built 10/25 and in same position. Know of two others built my week that share our same fate. Nothing to do but wait.
Guy w/raptor in 10/31 build week received a “built” email from Ford...I’m still showing “in production,” I’m 10/24 build week for those that don’t know, FYI.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Produced 8/1. Still waiting for delivery, though it is finally in transit.
Did you get “built” and “shipped” emails from Ford?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did, but way after the fact.
Just called Ford and the ETA “delivery” dates (Nov 14-21) Ford performance gave me are apparently “shipping” estimated dates.

I think I’m just gonna give up following/tracking, when/if(lol) dealership calls I guess we will go get it.

Talked to the guy in 10/31 build week and he showed window sticker, he has just about every option. Just curious how he received “built” email and us in 10/24 build week are stuck “in production.”

I’m also pretty sure @Ford Motor Company not gonna ask us for our vin 😂🤪

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just called Ford and the ETA “delivery” dates (Nov 14-21) Ford performance gave me are apparently “shipping” estimated dates.

I think I’m just gonna give up following/tracking, when/if(lol) dealership calls I guess we will go get it.

Talked to the guy in 10/31 build week and he showed window sticker, he has just about every option. Just curious how he received “built” email and us in 10/24 build week are stuck “in production.”

I’m also pretty sure @Ford Motor Company not gonna ask us for our vin 😂🤪
I checked today with Ford chat, still “in production” but…….

They moved my delivery ETA up from Nov 12-18 to Nov 5-11.

When asked how it could be in Production today and possibly make it to California by Nov 5-11, the answer was “that’s what the system shows and all dates are estimates”. Pretty much what I expected, but I had to ask.

So it’d be cool if it showed up and surprised me. Who knows, maybe the guy updating the system to “built” was out sick our week.

But it’s probably not, so I’ll just continue waiting impatiently and reminding myself this is a first world problem.
Sponsored