Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was just bumped let the fun continue
I got bumped to 12/5 a couple weeks ago. First they bumped me a week, then another 3 weeks. At least 12/5 is still holding.
Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same here. ETA was initially (10/26 thru 11/1), then bumped to (11/8 through 11/14), now it is at (11/12 thru 11/18).

It currently looks like people get their Raptor in either a couple days after its built or about 4 weeks.

Mines been built almost 3 weeks now.
Delivery is to north east Ohio.
Who did you order with? I'm in Cleveland but have my order out of state.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company ”here’s your 2022 Ford raptor in March of 2023.” Is where this is headed.

The dates we are being given by Ford and Ford performance are complete BS...we in Georgia and I don’t see Raptor on rail getting here by the 14-20 even if it left today. Not sure what the big deal is with not giving a reason, most of us are purgatory professionals at this point. Wife has a 21/22/ and now 23 base sas order we’ve been waiting on. I’m just here to tag and f’k with the @Ford Motor Company person cause we can’t go out and enjoy our Broncos 🤪😂
Any changes? Im still “in progress” with an 11/5-11 ETA for delivery.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Raptor has been built for over 2 weeks now (10/20). Contacted Ford today, they still haven’t marked it as built or shipped on the tracker. They claim it will come by 11/8 thru 11/14.

The waiting is driving me crazy!!
Try asking Chat staff if it shows a hold. In April my Badlands was in production for 3 weeks, then was finally told it was "on parts hold". Not a chip hold. 6 weeks later it showed built then shipped within 10 days. They also put 75 miles on the Bronco for quality control and testing. Condition was perfect when I received it, and you could tell it was not stored outside on "Dirt Mountain" etc. Strange but when it did arrive, it was all good.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just finished chatting about 10 minutes ago. Ford told me that my Raptor shows two statuses. The first status is, “In Production”. The second status is, “Produced”. I asked if there were any parts the build was waiting on and they said all they can see is the two statuses and the ETA of November 12-18.

After chatting several times with Ford over the last few weeks, they have never said there was a status showing, “On Parts Hold”. I would be perfectly fine with the extra testing if that’s what they are doing. Much better than having to immediately get it fixed after receiving it.

Last week I stopped by the Michigan Assembly Plant to See if there were any Bronco Raptors parked outside. I could not see any Raptors, but the parking lot was certainly full!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 047F4948-2ADF-4E4F-874D-C93CB33CCA33
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned EF93F1CA-B97E-44E0-AB58-2DE4814B3F88
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 370248C9-4A23-49D3-8152-D9DB08B94CA6

Try asking Chat staff if it shows a hold. In April my Badlands was in production for 3 weeks, then was finally told it was "on parts hold". Not a chip hold. 6 weeks later it showed built then shipped within 10 days. They also put 75 miles on the Bronco for quality control and testing. Condition was perfect when I received it, and you could tell it was not stored outside on "Dirt Mountain" etc. Strange but when it did arrive, it was all good.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just finished chatting about 10 minutes ago. Ford told me that my Raptor shows two statuses. The first status is, “In Production”. The second status is, “Produced”. I asked if there were any parts the build was waiting on and they said all they can see is the two statuses and the ETA of November 12-18.

After chatting several times with Ford over the last few weeks, they have never said there was a status showing, “On Parts Hold”. I would be perfectly fine with the extra testing if that’s what they are doing. Much better than having to immediately get it fixed after receiving it.

Last week I stopped by the Michigan Assembly Plant to See if there were any Bronco Raptors parked outside. I could not see any Raptors, but the parking lot was certainly full!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 370248C9-4A23-49D3-8152-D9DB08B94CA6
same for all of us, only difference is the dates Ford performance gave me for ETA to dealer Ford chat told me those dates were estimated shipping from plant dates lol 🤷🏼

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone detailed their Bronco Raptor yet? I am going to detail mine this weekend and was wondering what everyone uses for the plastics to protect them from fading….

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FINALLY! The order has been marked as “Built” on November 7 2022. Officially out of “In Production” purgatory.

I understand that nobody fully understands Ford’s timetables, but realistically how long should it take to get to Ohio at this point? Hoping that it comes sooner than Ford’s estimate.

Is Ford chat going to be up to date with shipping information?

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 3E143BFD-36C7-43B5-8587-09ABEA7A2468
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned D33BFD15-8B0C-4C43-9AA6-711997685BED

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Follow up question, for those of us who were pushed to MY23' has anyone yet confirmed if there is going to be price protection or not?

Thanks in advance. I asked my sales manager and was told he still wasn't sure what Ford was going to do.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is Ford chat going to be up to date with shipping information?
Your dealer has better tracking software now that that can run a report from, I would try that first, chat is only going to have the estimated range.
Sponsored