BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can I tell if I got a VIN? I might want to switch from azure grey to code orange -- is a color change after scheduling even possible?
If you got scheduled you have a VIN. Easiest way to get it is to contact your dealer or Ford chat. And yes, you can change your paint color but you have to have a dealer that understands it is possible and also willing to do so.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bumped to 11/28 - but may get even worse than that for other reasons...some unethical people out there...just sayin FAFO.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How can I tell if I got a VIN? I might want to switch from azure grey to code orange -- is a color change after scheduling even possible?
My vin was at the bottom of Ford’s scheduling email I received yesterday.
Right above the tracking button.

Sponsored

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My vin was at the bottom of Ford’s scheduling email I received yesterday.
Right above the tracking button.
Dang. I never got an email. Maybe that bodes well for me being able to change color? Also, can I get a confirmation from others on here that the hard top is the same as a 'regular'4 door bronco? (Got the Lange hoist system and will hold back on the install if it's different in some unexpected way.)

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang. I never got an email. Maybe that bodes well for me being able to change color? Also, can I get a confirmation from others on here that the hard top is the same as a 'regular'4 door bronco? (Got the Lange hoist system and will hold back on the install if it's different in some unexpected way.)
Hard tops are the same.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry I should’ve paid closer attention. I actually did read your original thread and comment on this one but never did the math.
Even though your order is a conversion from original reservation (GT) you should still get an email. Ford is notoriously inconsistent at these things. I wouldn’t fret about not having the VIN yet, you really can’t do anything with it. Even the track button on the email doesn’t work. Too early in the process.
As for the hoist I have same one up and holding my top as we speak and it will work on the BRaptor too. Now to your original query, I have seen post on B6 of people making minor changes, like color to scheduled orders but you are at the mercy of your dealer. They will have to do the leg work and make it happen.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw my first two Bronco Raptors in person days apart in the same area! First one was on Monday, it was a white one with graphics package and another Area 51 this afternoon both in North Phoenix around the executive airport in Deer Valley. Both looked amazing! Excited for mine to get here later this month.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just received an email stating mine is scheduled to be built the week of January 9th.
I just checked the backdoor link and now I am scheduled for 12/19. Anyone else see a change like this for theirs?

Sponsored

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just checked the backdoor link and now I am scheduled for 12/19. Anyone else see a change like this for theirs?
Yep same here! Last week it originally said 1/9/23 and now it's 12/19/22!!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/b0cDSs1Pio7Ys" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hopefully shipping will be quicker for you than it was mine. 18 days to go 80 miles from rail yard in Atlanta to my dealer, 180 miles away.

Fender Bender

Raptor
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati, Jaguar, Dodge, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picking up my fully loaded(graphics delete) code orange Braptor today. Hope all that are still waiting get theirs sooner than later. Can't wait to see what my wife thinks as she loves our Wildtrak and prefers it over our other vehicles but the Braptor may be too much of a beast for her. :p

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hopefully shipping will be quicker for you than it was mine. 18 days to go 80 miles from rail yard in Atlanta to my dealer, 180 miles away.
The first step was quick! I was loaded on the rail car last night. Thankful for that.

But, hic sunt dracones…

Assuming I get pushed out of the rail yard soon, I’ll be in a race across country against the potential rail strike. And then there’s trucker shortages, weather, Ford…..

🤞🤞🤞
Sponsored