Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
scheduled for 1/23 and pushed to 1/30 and now pushed again:

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1670981952919
Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well received the dreaded reschedule email…
Moved from 01/16/23 to 02/13/23.
You would think I’d be more upset but I think this Bronco
ordeal has jaded and calloused me to the point I really
don‘t give a SH#$….
It really takes the joy out of it.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think we all getting pushed out. Just got mines. Push out to Feb 27 ouch
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1670990380346

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Guess Tuesdays are the designated push days. My Badsquatch was pushed a week and my Raptor was pushed 3 weeks.

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got pushed from 1/23 to 3/6. I expected it after seeing others get pushed, but it still stings.
WTF!!!!
That is a huge jump! It may be a harbinger for the rest of us on what to expect in the future. I was bumped almost 4 weeks but expect another so who knows yours may get built before others. Let's hope our patience will be rewarded. :cautious:

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Braptor was built and released on 12/02 with an estimated delivery of 12/17-12/23. No updates on Ford Order Tracker or any railcar/shipping information available since. However, I was told the last update Ford has in their system is dated 12/02. So unless it has shipped and updates are delayed I highly doubt will get delivery by next week....

Thaflood

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
WTF!!!!
That is a huge jump! It may be a harbinger for the rest of us on what to expect in the future. I was bumped almost 4 weeks but expect another so who knows yours may get built before others. Let's hope our patience will be rewarded. :cautious:
I really can’t be too upset about it, most of you guys have been waiting for years for your builds. I got lucky, had contacted a dealer about a wildtrak they had on their lot, but it had already sold. The dealer called me back a few days later and said they had a raptor allocation and asked if I would be interested. That was in early November, but I still can’t wait to get it!

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Braptor was built and released on 12/02 with an estimated delivery of 12/17-12/23. No updates on Ford Order Tracker or any railcar/shipping information available since. However, I was told the last update Ford has in their system is dated 12/02. So unless it has shipped and updates are delayed I highly doubt will get delivery by next week....
I was built and released the week before you. Original delivery week was Dec 6th, now 12-19th. It still isn't marked as shipped so I expect that will continue to slide. Dealer says I'm on chip hold, Ford Performance says I'm just waiting on shipping.

However, FP also says I'm going by rail- dealer and window sticker say convoy. So....nobody knows S*&%

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was built and released the week before you. Original delivery week was Dec 6th, now 12-19th. It still isn't marked as shipped so I expect that will continue to slide. Dealer says I'm on chip hold, Ford Performance says I'm just waiting on shipping.

However, FP also says I'm going by rail- dealer and window sticker say convoy. So....nobody knows S*&%
Welp. Complaining works again. I just got a text that it apparently just arrived. LOL!

Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welp. Complaining works again. I just got a text that it apparently just arrived. LOL!
THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!! Congrats!! Def gives me a glimmer of hope.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like I am going to get a call from the dealer that it has arrived before Ford figures out how to update me. I have been been in production 7 days past tear tag and counting lol.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hate getting pushed around lol

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I‘m with you. And I have zero interest in spending any amount of time in Granger, Iowa in February (no offense @Zach@Granger).
Its beautiful! The cold, snow, gusts of wind..What is there not to love?

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same- my raptor was released from chip hold on 12/5 (11/22 blend) Ford Performance says no updates in system since 12/5… said it has been released for shipping but tracker still says awaiting shipping… my EDD did bump up from 12/20-12/26 to 12/17-12/23 since my last check in with FP…
Sponsored