Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Second time in a month I have been “in production” last month I was in production from Monday to Wednesday evening before being pushed to Jan 9, then a week before the 9th pushed to the 16, now back to “in production” with blend date of the 20th. Fingers crossed! Good luck all!
Sponsored

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Second time in a month I have been “in production” last month I was in production from Monday to Wednesday evening before being pushed to Jan 9, then a week before the 9th pushed to the 16, now back to “in production” with blend date of the 20th. Fingers crossed! Good luck all!
Basically same story here. Keep getting bumped but hoping against hope that it'll pull through this time...

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1673987218699

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Basically same story here. Keep getting bumped but hoping against hope that it'll pull through this time...

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1673987218699
My date is still holding too. In typical fashion, they will wait to bump me until the last possible second drawing out my false hope as long as they can. Expect the worst and hope for the best seems to be the best policy!

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My date is still holding too. In typical fashion, they will wait to bump me until the last possible second drawing out my false hope as long as they can. Expect the worst and hope for the best seems to be the best policy!
Even once you get to “in production” don’t get a false sense of hope , they can still bump you during your build week! Like someone on here said once you get to “built” you have a small sense or relief!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just get to Built, then you can at least take a breath.
Yeah you're not wrong. I was 12/5 originally but can't remember if it went into production or not. I was pushed out on the blend date basically so I must have been.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I also got a 2/20 build date. I hope it sticks. I see some people bumped to March so, I’m thinking that could be me eventually

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just get to Built, then you can at least take a breath.
Mine flipped to "built" this morning from a 1/17 blend. Modules, tear tag.... all there. Can't hardly believe it.

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still waiting on my raptor, day one reservation holder, golden ticket,it’s area 51 color.

All my friends call it the “Blue Ball Raptor” cause it’s such a tease for all this time

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had theirs to from built back to in production? Last night mine went to built, all modules populated and said awaiting shipping. Then this morning I wake up and it is back to “in production” with yesterdays date. Modules are still showing. My build week was 1/16 and blend date of 1/20. Once I got to “built” I figured I had past the next step of this torture only to wake up and find myself back a step.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is the consensus (best guesses). Has/will the recent supply contrained situation with hardtop (and other components) i.e. the "change your order or..." for other models help ramp up Raptor production? IMHO Ford would like to allocate more MIC hardtops to Raptors since their margins are much higher.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
H
What is the consensus (best guesses). Has/will the recent supply contrained situation with hardtop (and other components) i.e. the "change your order or..." for other models help ramp up Raptor production? IMHO Ford would like to allocate more MIC hardtops to Raptors since their margins are much higher.
I hope your right!

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone had theirs to from built back to in production? Last night mine went to built, all modules populated and said awaiting shipping. Then this morning I wake up and it is back to “in production” with yesterdays date. Modules are still showing. My build week was 1/16 and blend date of 1/20. Once I got to “built” I figured I had past the next step of this torture only to wake up and find myself back a step.
Same exact boat. I am told after much leg work on my end that it is on chip hold. I don't understand why they continue building them this week without finishinig the ones from last week first. If they have the parts finish the others before building more.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same exact boat. I am told after much leg work on my end that it is on chip hold. I don't understand why they continue building them this week without finishinig the ones from last week first. If they have the parts finish the others before building more.
They keep producing vehicles because they can’t just shut down the line until a chip shows up. Are they going to send the hundreds of people that work on the line home until your chip arrives at the plant? You’re almost there, hold tight!

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They keep producing vehicles because they can’t just shut down the line until a chip shows up. Are they going to send the hundreds of people that work on the line home until your chip arrives at the plant? You’re almost there, hold tight!
I hear what you are saying.

It wouldn't be shutting down the plant, far from it, it would be utilizing workers to finish the existing vehicles and get them the hell out of there. Now I realize that throws off the upcoming builds but from an efficiency stand point not having vehicles stacked up filling parking lots all over the country with continued missing parts, has to be beneficial in the big picture.

Just my .02

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hear what you are saying.

It wouldn't be shutting down the plant, far from it, it would be utilizing workers to finish the existing vehicles and get them the hell out of there. Now I realize that throws off the upcoming builds but from an efficiency stand point not having vehicles stacked up filling parking lots all over the country with continued missing parts, has to be beneficial in the big picture.

Just my .02
I’m sure not trying to defend Ford. I think that the problem is the company who literally invented the assembly line has gotten so big that they can’t adapt/pivot when something goes south. Whatever the case, I’m hard pressed to believe that they could have fucked this up any more than they did.
Sponsored