Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So close! Still waiting on last mile delivery. Offloaded at rail transfer yard on 4/4. No holds per Ford chat. 🫠
Sponsored

TXrigg

Raptor
First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Raptor 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got email - bumped by 2 weeks from my 5/25 scheduled build week to now be 6/5 week
Yep. I was bumped from 5/29 build week to 6/5 build week.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
HOLLY HELL!

I chatted with Ford Performance yesterday and was told my delivery ETA was April 19-24. And this morning, I was told it was delivered to the dealership.

My salesman is on VAC also.

DAMN IT!

Called the dealership and had them send me some photos

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1682006430387

online tracking also updated after it arrived

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1682009897390

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep. I was bumped from 5/29 build week to 6/5 build week.
That sucks - I'm supposed to be 5/29 also - hope I didn't move as well... I'll have to check in with my Ford Rep.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HOLLY HELL!

I chatted with Ford Performance yesterday and was told my delivery ETA was April 19-24. And this morning, I was told it was delivered to the dealership.

My salesman is on VAC also.

DAMN IT!

Called the dealership and had them send me some photos

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1682009897390

online tracking also updated after it arrived

Amazing news, You are gonna love it.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Weird I just checked a semi-backdoor link and see that mine shows scheduled for Production week of 6/2 (from 5/29) - but 6/2 is a Friday.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
6/2 is your build day. I wish ford would fix the wording. Getting a build day is good. Build weeks get pushed all the time but build days don’t move much

so you have a 5/29 build week with a 6/2 build day

Weird I just checked a semi-backdoor link and see that mine shows scheduled for Production week of 6/2 (from 5/29) - but 6/2 is a Friday.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

6/2 is your build day. I wish ford would fix the wording. Getting a build day is good. Build weeks get pushed all the time but build days don’t move much

so you have a 5/29 build week with a 6/2 build day
Happy and not so happy - Friday build on a holiday week - ugh.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer with my outstanding order has now stopped being wishy washy on price protection and instead made a statement of "I have triple confirmed with both the GSM and GM of the store that there is no price protection on Bronco Raptors."

Is there any Ford internal document reference that I can point them to in order to educate them?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Alpha1_Silverback shared this with me:

"The dealership does not need to apply for anything. the Price protection is automatic back to dealership. They will recieve this in either dealer statement or parts statement. It can take 60-90 days for this to arrive to the dealership. What I do here at my dealership, is just honor the PP upfront, as I know I will receive it later. This allows the customer (you) to pay less in taxes and gives a better customer experience!

Attached are the communications from FORD to the dealerships."

BTW .. My deaalership already invoiced me and I received PP from the increases noted in the attached PDFs.

My dealer with my outstanding order has now stopped being wishy washy on price protection and instead made a statement of "I have triple confirmed with both the GSM and GM of the store that there is no price protection on Bronco Raptors."

Is there any Ford internal document reference that I can point them to in order to educate them?

Attachments

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Alpha1_Silverback shared this with me:

"The dealership does not need to apply for anything. the Price protection is automatic back to dealership. They will recieve this in either dealer statement or parts statement. It can take 60-90 days for this to arrive to the dealership. What I do here at my dealership, is just honor the PP upfront, as I know I will receive it later. This allows the customer (you) to pay less in taxes and gives a better customer experience!

Attached are the communications from FORD to the dealerships."

BTW .. My deaalership already invoiced me and I received PP from the increases noted in the attached PDFs.
Thanks! I forwarded these to them and will be calling the General Sales Manger on Monday to try and work this out. Hopefully they aren't just playing dumb about this, but not having great feeling at present. Really glad I bought a diff Bronco Raptor to tide me over until my order arrived since that purchase was at January pricing before the $10k in increases this year.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Isn't it simply adhering to a signed/executed sales agreement?

When this happens and when your dealer puts in the order at the time before the price increase, then you may have to pay the sticker but FMC pays back the dealer and they pass that along to you (possibly at the time of purchase).

Do you have a signed dealer order and WBDO executed before one or more price increases?

If so, I think I saw somewhere on the forum the documentation on the issue.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Isn't it simply adhering to a signed/executed sales agreement?

When this happens and when your dealer puts in the order at the time before the price increase, then you may have to pay the sticker but FMC pays back the dealer and they pass that along to you (possibly at the time of purchase).
That's what I thought based on what I read here, but they seem to be saying it doesn't apply for Raptors.

Do you have a signed dealer order and WBDO executed before one or more price increases?
It was in another person's name originally though I have a signed doc from 1/14 to change it to my specs and name. I also was provided this via email on 1/30 showing it in my name.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1682229730482

If so, I think I saw somewhere on the forum the documentation on the issue.
I am pretty sure the other day I saw a post somewhere where someone noted a specific dealer support line or contact for them to call to get confirmation that the automatic protection will apply for Bronco Raptors.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This made me think of something - When does Ford invoice the dealers? It was on March 14th when I received the email about my order being scheduled. Would that have been when Ford invoiced to the dealer? If so, then their cost for my order would only have only had the Feb $3k increase and not the March 20th or April 10th price increases, since Ford noted they are not re-invoicing for price increases.
Sponsored