350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no mine was 77.4 High package with graphics as initial 23 pricing. it was 72... yall option the shit out of them :)
Right. I only optioned beadlocks, graphics and code orange seatbelts. I don’t care about lux, the upgraded seats and carbon fiber. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Officially bailed on my HPR Raptor order that updated to Shipped status yesterday. Despite doing all the work for them to show them the Retail Price Protection, they're saying its not applicable to the Raptor. With $13k in price increase its just not worth it. Would recommend folks stay away from Sam Pack Five Star Ford as they don't put in any effort for customer service.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Officially bailed on my HPR Raptor order that updated to Shipped status yesterday. Despite doing all the work for them to show them the Retail Price Protection, they're saying its not applicable to the Raptor. With $13k in price increase its just not worth it. Would recommend folks stay away from Sam Pack Five Star Ford as they don't put in any effort for customer service.
Your dealer may not be wrong. My dealership has been adament about price protection for about 6 months now and are being told conflicting information from Ford. They don't eat the cost, you pay the full, current MSRP and when they get the COVP/Smart Vincent refund between 30-90 days later, they cut you a check. The allocatioon before mine arrived today, and my rep is going to get back to me as he works through it with them. On the other hand, my HPR Braptor doesn't look like it will be built this year, the GM slipped an order in for an allocation that was suppose to be mine, unbeknownst to my rep. Im not buying the vehicle with the increases, it's not worth it to me at this stage in my life.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your dealer may not be wrong. My dealership has been adament about price protection for about 6 months now and are being told conflicting information from Ford. They don't eat the cost, you pay the full, current MSRP and when they get the COVP/Smart Vincent refund between 30-90 days later, they cut you a check. The allocatioon before mine arrived today, and my rep is going to get back to me as he works through it with them. On the other hand, my HPR Braptor doesn't look like it will be built this year, the GM slipped an order in for an allocation that was suppose to be mine, unbeknownst to my rep. Im not buying the vehicle with the increases, it's not worth it to me at this stage in my life.
Part of the reason I don't mind too much passing on this one is that there was another dealer who I had an order with (at MSRP) who told me in Jan that it probably wouldn't happen for MY23. That lead me searching for one with allocation. That MSRP dealer called me to say that it looks pretty good that I get scheduled this year based on a talk with Ford. He brought up that even with price increases, if I do get built in MY23 then my purchase price will be the price at time of order signing. I think some dealers are just more information and experienced with it than other.

Even if that one fails to materialize, I have a Black BRaptor I bought in Jan that even with ADM cost me $3+k less than it would sticker at today and they gave me a great trade in value on my Badlands. I've been able to enjoy it for a few months and don't mind keeping it if I can't get an HPR one at decent price.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's a load of crap - that $13k additional MSRP results in over $1k in additional sales tax for me - someone needs to make me whole for that as well - I don't care if it's Ford pass points or whatever but that is bullshit.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_1967
How did I jump to production when I’m scheduled to be built in July

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

jred255

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '23 Bronco Raptor, '23 F250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took delivery of mine yesterday. I was price protected. Order was officially placed mid January.
When the sticker populated it showed a MSRP $13,250 higher than what my signed order summary showed, I asked my dealer about it and they told me I was price protected, not to worry about it. Sure enough. $82,110 on a $95,360 sticker. I have a good relationship with my dealer, shouldn't matter though - sorry to see some people aren't being price protected, that's BS. This process shouldn't be so obscure.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 8.35.26 AM

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Took delivery of mine yesterday. I was price protected. Order was officially placed mid January.
When the sticker populated it showed a MSRP $13,250 higher than what my signed order summary showed, I asked my dealer about it and they told me I was price protected, not to worry about it. Sure enough. $82,110 on a $95,360 sticker. I have a good relationship with my dealer, shouldn't matter though - sorry to see some people aren't being price protected, that's BS. This process shouldn't be so obscure.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 8.35.26 AM
Mine is at the dealer as of last night - limited service dept and no biller on Sat so I am picking up on Monday...they didn't take me up on my offer of having my wife bill it out (she's CFO of a decent size auto group) :ROFLMAO: Reminded them about front plate, now just want to hear the same magic words you heard - "Price Protection". Not gonna be able to sleep all weekend and as far as work productivity goes on Monday...yeah that's probably gonna take a hit.

jred255

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '23 Bronco Raptor, '23 F250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine is at the dealer as of last night - limited service dept and no biller on Sat so I am picking up on Monday...they didn't take me up on my offer of having my wife bill it out (she's CFO of a decent size auto group) :ROFLMAO: Reminded them about front plate, now just want to hear the same magic words you heard - "Price Protection". Not gonna be able to sleep all weekend and as far as work productivity goes on Monday...yeah that's probably gonna take a hit.
Same thing happened when My R showed up on a Friday night, but they didn't have a tech in on Saturday to PDI it, I told them I'll PDI it, lemme have it! They made me wait until Monday. Glad they did because it leaked oil the minute I drove off the lot :ROFLMAO:
Hope you get your Braptor bright and early Monday. It's worth the wait.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Yeah, I bet you do have a good relationship with your dealer with a stable like that.
Sponsored