Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a built email on 11/22 and I checked the tracker and it showed built
On 11/22. I checked right now and it reverted back to “order confirmed” and the date of the last update was 11/25. Anybody else experience this?

IMG_3321.jpeg
Sponsored

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On 11/22. I checked right now and it reverted back to “order confirmed” and the date of the last update was 11/25. Anybody else experience this?

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_3321
Did you get a VIN for a 2023? If so I’d think everything should be fine and it’s just a glitch. Mine still says Built. I think I’d call Ford tomorrow and check the status though.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you get a VIN for a 2023? If so I’d think everything should be fine and it’s just a glitch. Mine still says Built. I think I’d call Ford tomorrow and check the status though.

I did get a vin and I called ford a few days ago and was told it was built on 11/17. All modules showed up on that one website too. It might be a glitch because the update was on a Saturday (11/25). Just curious if anyone’s tracker displayed the same thing.

Reactions: JTM

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_3321.jpeg
Mine showed the same, other than the order date (3/11/2021). It has been shipped and is on the way to the my local dealer. Notified on Friday via Ford email it is shipped. Very probable that yours is on the way to your dealer as well, probably just a delay in the email.
Also, check my signature if you want one and are rich :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine showed the same, other than the order date (3/11/2021). It has been shipped and is on the way to the my local dealer. Notified on Friday via Ford email it is shipped. Very probable that yours is on the way to your dealer as well, probably just a delay in the email.
Also, check my signature if you want one and are rich :ROFLMAO:
Based on your signature, you should have PP for 73k base price. Are you trying to flip it?

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they honor my signed price, I'll buy it, but they wont, judging on how much communication I have received from them in the last 3 years.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If they honor my signed price, I'll buy it, but they wont, judging on how much communication I have received from them in the last 3 years.
You might be surprised. They are selling for MSRP at a lot of locations. Is it in SOCAL?

*Edit
These are the last or near last 23s, and the 24s have only a $250 dollar price increase with upgrades. I think dealerships are going to have a hard time selling them.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Call Ford and ask to talk to someone in marketing about price protection. Have them start a case number and hold your dealer accountable to their pledge of integrity. They will get dinged if they don’t follow through with their promises.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_3321
F5 F5 F5 ;)

Don't worry, the tracker is very delayed and very buggy.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have a signed order agreement, it sounds like it would reflect a MY '22. Correct? Given that you are trying to take delivery of a MY '23, I doubt the price protection from FMC to your dealer will apply. I think the best you can hope for is MSRP and no ADM.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Based on your signature, you should have PP for 73k base price. Are you trying to flip it?
not even close. its based on when you get scheduled.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not even close. its based on when you get scheduled.
I don't think you understand my statement. His DORA, if signed when his B6G signature block says it was ordered, will provide a rebate for the difference. The vehicle will be billed to the dealership based on the scheduled date on the window sticker, and they will have to pay the invoice for the DTG for that period to take possession. However, once the vehicle is confirmed sold to the person on the DORA, they will issue a rebate for the difference. I have this in writing from our regional Ford Representative.

Reactions: JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey guys! Here we go! My Raptor came in and dealer is stating it does not qualify for Price Protection even though it certainly does as it is within the 2023 model here. Same old story. Can I call Ford and if so a number or how do I go about getting what is rightful mine? Thank you. Uggghhhh.
Yes call the customer service line and talk to a person. Then ask them to speak with someone in marketing because you have questions about your price protection. Then make sure you get a case number.

Tnkirk

Wildtrak
First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD F150LARIAT SUPERCAB ICONIC SILVER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1-800-334-4375
Sponsored