Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned DB655DDB-DFBC-43FA-BDA4-A9490A331432
I don’t even know what to think. I’ve been waiting for this day since July 13th, 2020.
Sponsored

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations
Im still waiting ordered 3/28
But you all have me hyped
Woohoo lets gooooo

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you use a back door link without a reservation? I just played an order for a regular Bronco last fall then converted to a Raptor

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My order was scheduled this morning
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1649951543978

Last edited:

Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[Update: production scheduling and VIN assignment has begun!]

I’m assuming no one has received a VIN or production scheduled notice but please post here when they start coming in.
My Wildtrak was previewing at the dealer last night, however, this morning it was removed from preview. In fact, my dealer had 23 Broncos previewing, but when he came in this morning he only had 2 Raptors previewing. Call the dealer rep and she stated, "Ford is trying to bulk up on parts for another week." Which is a complete bullsh!t excuse. They bumped everyone to build the Raptor, which is what many folks on here were afraid would happen.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Wildtrak was previewing at the dealer last night, however, this morning it was removed from preview. In fact, my dealer had 23 Broncos previewing, but when he came in this morning he only had 2 Raptors previewing. Call the dealer rep and she stated, "Ford is trying to bulk up on parts for another week." Which is a complete bullsh!t excuse. They bumped everyone to build the Raptor, which is what many folks on here were afraid would happen.
Understand the frustration. I can only speak for myself -- I think many others are in the same boat. We all had day1 reservations with no build dates. So we're happy Ford is finally building a Bronco for us (regardless of what variant).

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Understand the frustration. I can only speak for myself -- I think many others are in the same boat. We all had day1 reservations with no build dates. So we're happy Ford is finally building a Bronco for us (regardless of what variant).
I get it, alot of folks who have been waiting a long time switched to a Raptor and got a VIN. I say good for them and congratulations.

What I find revealing is Ford's complete incompetence. How do you preview with all of these dealers, and then pull the plug over night? I hope the dealers are tearing them a new one. I long thought auto companies where the kings of logistics and planning, but they can't seem to plan one week in advance, or control their message.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The backdoor tracker shows my Raptor is scheduled for production the week of 5/30/2022
Just updated today.

Sponsored

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks