First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talked to Ford Performance today and I still show an ETA to dealer between the 22-28th of this month. There is no shipping data available so I don't see this happening. I still confirmed it was built on the 27th of May and no holds are showing. I know of a few others built that same week and we all seem to be in the same status. Not sure what's going on but clearly there is some issue Ford does not want to disclose.
Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is incorrect. After the = you put your reservation number, not order number.

The dealership should be able to provide the reservation number and it should be 10 digits? I have the order number but he gave me 0149 which means nothing.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Received a Monroney Sticker a few days ago. Dealership called to say my Bronco Raptor went into Production today, 6/20/2022. Confirmed on the Vehicle Visibility Report.

We'll see... :cautious:

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Received a Monroney Sticker a few days ago. Dealership called to say my Bronco Raptor went into Production today, 6/20/2022. Confirmed on the Vehicle Visibility Report.

We'll see... :cautious:
At least your making progress. Hopefully Ford gets their shit together and starts shipping our Raptors. After finally seeing videos today of people outside Ford driving them it’s going to make it worth the wait.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know you confirmed your info through Ford chat, but interested in what the ordertracker app and your Ford account say. Do they say "built"? Or are they still "in production"?

Talked to Ford Performance today and I still show an ETA to dealer between the 22-28th of this month. There is no shipping data available so I don't see this happening. I still confirmed it was built on the 27th of May and no holds are showing. I know of a few others built that same week and we all seem to be in the same status. Not sure what's going on but clearly there is some issue Ford does not want to disclose.

Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know you confirmed your info through Ford chat, but interested in what the ordertracker app and your Ford account say. Do they say "built"? Or are they still "in production"?
The tracking app says in production 5/27. Ford Performance and the Bronco team say built with no shipping info and a date of 22-28 June to arrive at the dealer. The dealer states it is suppose to be at the dealership by the 28th. In my Ford pass it shows up to activate the features on the vehicle and on my Ford account it shows up.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The tracking app says in production 5/27. Ford Performance and the Bronco team say built with no shipping info and a date of 22-28 June to arrive at the dealer. The dealer states it is suppose to be at the dealership by the 28th. In my Ford pass it shows up to activate the features on the vehicle and on my Ford account it shows up.
Same here, built but app shows in production still. Hopefully all goes well soon!

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Performance said mine was built last week but factory hasn't released to shipping. No idea what's going on.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Performance said mine was built last week but factory hasn't released to shipping. No idea what's going on.
It's possible FORD hasn't given the ok to sell?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Given the embargo lifted yesterday, I would say they should start moving.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

what's that mean?
I forget, but I vaguely remember first deliveries of the the MY21's sitting at MAP due to waiting for FORD to give the OK to sell.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all vehicles especially new ones that have not been sold before has to be looked over in detailed before selling them to the public.

Relax. Pending any issues I bet the warthog will be released to shipping this week. The media embargo and possible release this week is not a coincidence

what's that mean?

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all vehicles especially new ones that have not been sold before has to be looked over in detailed before selling them to the public.

Relax. Pending any issues I bet the warthog will be released to shipping this week. The media embargo and possible release this week is not a coincidence
ahh cool thanks for the explainer!

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to be so disappointed if a large amount of Warthogs are not scheduled this week.

Seeing the videos on YouTube is exciting, but irritating that it has been 3 months and many of us have not been scheduled yet.

8ADEE320-CB39-4899-A9CD-714A7ACC8653.jpeg
Sponsored