Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does July 8th stand out to anyone else or has anyone else’s dealer referenced that particular date? Or is that just my dealer tossing a dart at the calendar and throwing it out there blindly.
If true, it's bad news. Bad news always comes on Fridays.
Sponsored

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
vin #139 got a window sticker now and blend date of 6/30. was originally scheduled for week of 5/16.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How long does a car stay in production? I have been "in production" for 2 weeks. Still no modules popping up.
I have been in production for one month. Ford says it’s built with no holds and modules have been up for over three weeks. They still have no idea when it’s going to ship.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a Scheduled for Production email for the first time from Ford this weekend for 8/1

Just wondering if anyone got a scheduled for production email recently and had their date slipped?
Yes. Several times. I think my date changed 4 times overall. 2 after the email.

Sponsored

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Blend Date was Friday June 24. All modules are currently alive. Will be shipped by Rail. Should be one of the very first. Dates to come...
My blend date was 6/22. No modules alive. Confused.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Today's Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR) shows "Produced" with a Rail delivery to the Pacific Northwest estimated on August 2nd. In my experience, 1-2 weeks in the plant parking lot, 1-2 weeks at the plant rail yard, 8-days by rail to the Pacific Northwest, 2-days trucking to the dealership and 1-day PDI.

This is actually good news for all as the first 125+ MY productions are VIP/Executive Builds which are produced just prior to general retail builds. I have reason to believe this very likely happened last week, but who knows with the Bronco Raptor.

Ask your dealer to see the VVR, which will show a detailed history of where your vehicle is in the production process, ETAs and the specific rail car. I have used this to track which production shop my car was in (Stamp, Paint, Trim, Mod), estimated delivery ETA, where my car was specifically located on the BNSF heavy rail, and regular ETAs to the next switch yard waypoint. The Ford Vehicle Tracking Website is notoriously inaccurate and is always playing catch-up to the VVR/OASIS.

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I reached out to my dealer today. He stated my order moved to "order type 1". When I asked for process and timeline from here, he said he did not know because it has been all over the place. Has anyone been in this status? What should I expect for timeline and milestones from here?

Last edited:

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer today. He stated my order moved to "order type 1". When I asked for process and timeline from here, he said he did not know because it has been all over the place. Has anyone been in this status? What should I expect for timeline and milestones from here?
I’m kinda in the same boat as you. I’ve been at priority 1 for 6 weeks now. I think we only had 1 week of scheduling since then. I’m still unschedule. I think we just wait around and read the ‘’my dealer said’’ stories until we actually get a date from ford. Even after that I think we still just wait around.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m kinda in the same boat as you. I’ve been at priority 1 for 6 weeks now. I think we only had 1 week of scheduling since then. I’m still unschedule. I think we just wait around and read the ‘’my dealer said’’ stories until we actually get a date from ford. Even after that I think we still just wait around.
FWIW I’ve been priority code 01 since late April and still unscheduled, but don’t think any Braptors have been (newly) scheduled since then. Lots of previously scheduled Braptors we’re pushed back during that time though. My “Dealer said” all four of their allocations are now priority 1 and unscheduled.

I’m hoping that once whatever has been causing delays is resolved, they’ll start pushing out Braptors in a meaningful way. I have to cling to something eh?

Sponsored

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the info but it doesn't sound to promising. The waiting game with no information continues.

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FWIW I’ve been priority code 01 since late April and still unscheduled, but don’t think any Braptors have been (newly) scheduled since then. Lots of previously scheduled Braptors we’re pushed back during that time though. My “Dealer said” all four of their allocations are now priority 1 and unscheduled.

I’m hoping that once whatever has been causing delays is resolved, they’ll start pushing out Braptors in a meaningful way. I have to cling to something eh?
So, just another day waiting... hope is all we got at this point. Thanks!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve been flooding my wife with love and attention. Once the Braptor comes I won’t know her and she is well aware. She expects that I’d set up a chair and just stare at hours on end.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven't heard so much as a peep around scheduling either. Guess I'll make a trip into the dealer and try to figure out what they know about my order.
Sponsored