First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
your dealer knows nothing. They are waiting just like you. Don't forget, your dealer wants to sell you a vehicle because they don't make money until they do

BTW .. I have not been scheduled either. At this point, I hope I don't get scheduled as a few here will be very upset and complain like HELL when they get their 2022 Warthog in Jan of 2023. I rather get a 2023 in Jan 2023.

:)

Nothing from my dead beat dealer. For those of us on the backend of all this good news, I'm hoping that that this all means we will get scheduled....SOON! I really don't want to wait for a '23.
Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

your dealer knows nothing. They are waiting just like you. Don't forget, your dealer wants to sell you a vehicle because they don't make money until they do

BTW .. I have not been scheduled either. At this point, I hope I don't get scheduled as a few here will be very upset and complain like HELL when they get their 2022 Warthog in Jan of 2023. I rather get a 2023 in Jan 2023.

:)
Hmmm, good point there on the '23. At this point in the timeline we should be getting 23's anyway.
Regarding my dealer, I just think it would be just courteous and good customer relations if they gave me even an occasional update. Doesn't have to be weekly, just every month or even every other month just to touch base and let me know they're on top of it. They don't know I have the back door link. My regular reservation page just shows my 3/21 order date, so if I didn't have the link, I would have been sitting here for months and months with no communication except a calendar, flag, hammock and some playing cards.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have don't even have a link to check as I was given an allocation. Only GT holders have a link because they are based on a reservation.

Anyway, my dealer has 2 GTs and 5 allocations. I asked last Friday if any has been scheduled and I was told no. Well they were wrong as 1 was scheduled and I had to tell them. They confirmed I was right and apologize.

LOL

Hmmm, good point there on the '23. At this point in the timeline we should be getting 23's anyway.
Regarding my dealer, I just think it would be just courteous and good customer relations if they gave me even an occasional update. Doesn't have to be weekly, just every month or even every other month just to touch base and let me know they're on top of it. They don't know I have the back door link. My regular reservation page just shows my 3/21 order date, so if I didn't have the link, I would have been sitting here for months and months with no communication except a calendar, flag, hammock and some playing cards.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well...yesterday I showed Awaiting Shipment on the tracker. Now it shows In Transit. Just texted my dealer to see what their system is showing. I will report back when I hear from them. Built since June 23rd.

ScreenHunter 891.jpg
Any ideas on what the "similar vehicles in status"? I assume that includes the regular Bronco. Mine show 806 similar vehicles

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any ideas on what the "similar vehicles in status"? I assume that includes the regular Bronco. Mine show 806 similar vehicles
It means Bronco. It’s based on the first few characters of the VIN, If they used a few more characters, it could have split out some finer detail like engine, doors etc.

And this includes only the vehicles that have submitted the VIN to Ordertrack, not all the Broncos. As I understand it.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealer got back to me. He has been excellent. His report shows I'm shipped and a rail tracking number. Sept 11-17.
ScreenHunter 893.jpg
well this really confirms they are leaving the pen. you can automate track it via Norfolk Southern via 800-635-5768 #2 #2.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
well this really confirms they are leaving the pen. you can automate track it via Norfolk Southern via 800-635-5768 #2 #2.
Thanks for this. I was trying to see how to track it online with no luck. I may attempt to call.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer got back to me. He has been excellent. His report shows I'm shipped and a rail tracking number. Sept 11-17.
ScreenHunter 893.jpg
Same here! Now that what I’m talking about! The OASIS Report is the Official Notification that I was speaking of.

Congratulations!

Last edited:

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tried this. They said it's currently in Missouri and transferred me somewhere else for more info. They promptly told me since I'm not with Ford they wouldn't give any info. Might have to wait to hear more details from the dealer as to when it shows up. Might save some of you some time on hold.

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes! I have the same Status Dates as you on my OASIS Report except delivery date estimate (9/18) due to transport to the Pacific Northwest.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot 2022-09-01 110717

Last edited:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned B9AAC0A4-26CA-411A-AC74-9F3D205FE403

An actual delivery!!!!!

This isn’t me, but she just posted this on the Raptor group. She said she lives close to MAP.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tried this. They said it's currently in Missouri and transferred me somewhere else for more info. They promptly told me since I'm not with Ford they wouldn't give any info. Might have to wait to hear more details from the dealer as to when it shows up. Might save some of you some time on hold.
Your daily OASIS Report will accurately show exactly where the vehicle is along the rail transport route. I have the BNSF tracking system procedure and will dig it up for you. In the meantime, your car will sit at the yard or on the rail car until September before beginning it’s actual journey to the delivery location.

Congratulations!

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs