First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/27 build date. No updates on the tracker or back door link.
Called my dealer and was informed my Raptor is on a chip hold. No explanation.No ETA
Isn't being on chip hold an explanation? Either way it's better than my dealers update. He says it is unscheduled. I hope he's mistaken cause last I knew it was supposed to be delivered this week.
Sponsored

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ugh - Ford Performance says Built / On Hold at Plant too. ETA 9/18-24, which they are going to miss if they don't get it on the train by this time next week.

Meanwhile…
1517ED74-0468-4ED3-848C-87EE77844187.jpeg
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1EAADACE-9699-4350-9286-DF8A0D8AAC61

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the 2022’s just became very rare. No wonder some dealers are charging $50K ADM.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wish I had one. Although I guess it really doesn’t matter. Planning on storing it once the snow flies. Which around here is late November, early December.

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My activation request was denied this morning so mine is being moved. Hopefully to a shipping container lol. The last time it got reset was 2 days after it’s blend date where it was active
D23882A1-EA0A-4E9A-93D1-1A91B49828E9.png
in the app for those two days. 🤞

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone else received a “Shipped” status with a rail car ID number? Just checking to see if you have been able to get any additional info like a solid ETA.

Sponsored

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone else received a “Shipped” status with a rail car ID number? Just checking to see if you have been able to get any additional info like a solid ETA.
I did. The automated line says my rail car will be in blue island illinois tomorrow. The ETA for me is 9/24. PS - I had to get the rail car number from the online chat.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did. The automated line says my rail car will be in blue island illinois tomorrow. The ETA for me is 9/24. PS - I had to get the rail car number from the online chat.
I have my railcar info from Norfolk Southern but not sure how to track it. What is the automated system you are referring to? I called and they wouldn't give any tracking info to anyone but Ford or the dealer.
Sponsored