bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do we know what the highest VIN currently is? I thought someone said they were in the 2600's a few weeks back.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same for me, getting excited. I’ve had a few different build week dates listed on the back door but this is the first time I’ve received an email from Ford. Hopefully that means it will stick.
It’s been a long crazy ride, but we’re almost there. Second day reservation, then picked for the BRaptor in February "which pissed the old lady off”, then the ford rep forgetting to change my order to BRaptor and having both Broncos built…..sheeesh, what a confusing ordeal.

Mustang302

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mystic Cobra, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine was produced on Jul 29th still not "built" in the tracker yet :/

Last edited:

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VIN # 0075.

Built 6/16 per Ford Chat and has sat since.

Officially built per tracker on 9/6 with an estimate delivery to dealer date of 9/21-9/27 (Philly area dealer).

Checked tracker today (9/9) and still shows "awaiting shipment", but estimate delivery to dealer date shortened to 9/9-9/15.

I'm hoping the tracker is inaccurate and that it's already enroute like some have previously experienced.

Getting antsy!

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

VIN # 0075.

Built 6/16 per Ford Chat and has sat since.

Officially built per tracker on 9/6 with an estimate delivery to dealer date of 9/21-9/27 (Philly area dealer).

Checked tracker today (9/9) and still shows "awaiting shipment", but estimate delivery to dealer date shortened to 9/9-9/15.

I'm hoping the tracker is inaccurate and that it's already enroute like some have previously experienced.

Getting antsy!
Mine has been “built/awaiting shipment/released” since 9/1. Blend date of 6/30. ETA of 9/2-9/8.

Talked to ford chat, ford performance, and my dealer today (since it is 9/9), none of them have any idea what is going on. Now I’m back to “Pending update.”

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just checked the trackers and they say “Shipped”. ETA from Ford was 9/5 to 9/11 so hopeful I will see it on the dealers lot soon. 👍🏼

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Came across this on Autotrader, first one with actual pics...not sure why the pics are taken at a storage facility 😂

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 426A3BDA-9D72-4024-AF82-9FA8B3875103

Last edited:

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve been given a few production dates so far, the most recent being September 5th. I haven’t been given a new date yet and there’s no window sticker. Is there a way to figure out what’s going on or should I just go to the Ford chat?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve been given a few production dates so far, the most recent being September 5th. I haven’t been given a new date yet and there’s no window sticker. Is there a way to figure out what’s going on or should I just go to the Ford chat?
I use Ford Performance chat. Super responsive. If there’s no WS you’ve probably beenrescheduled. If not they’ll give you your built status/delivery eta dates. Good luck!

Sponsored

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my built email from Ford this morning. My estimated delivery is exactly when the wife and I will be in Hawaii. Waiting 2 years as a day one reservation is exciting to hear and scary at the same time for delivery. I have visions of the dealer joy riding before I even see it. For once I’m actually hoping for a delay on the delivery. Come on Ford and stay true to yourself with the delays. 😂

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anybody going by rail get a “Shipped” notice this week?