First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s no way that he would know that there’s a three year waiting list for these.
Would agree, but that also doesn’t seem out of the question if no changes to demand. MY22 allocations had been significantly cut back, but sounded like a plan may be to make it up for MY23. Until production increases won’t know for certain, but dependent on region, may take a while to get one (not US related, but I had heard less than 20 were being delivered into Canada for MY22, and then one SoCal dealer I spoke with said they were only getting one this year so that waitlist will be some time).
Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer was scheduled to get 2 raptor broncos for their lot for 2022…..those got pushed to 2023. So yeah only 2 for 2023….I’d say it’s gonna be a wile to get one. They are still trying to catch up to all of us that had reservations for the past 2.5 years.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Similar experience. One I was initially speaking to was to get 10, has only had one GT show up and may get two more GTs fulfilled this year. Other said they are getting 3 GTs this year, and they sell a lot of Ford Performance vehicles. With all of that, a vehicle to truly enjoy once it shows up for all the GT holders.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s no way that he would know that there’s a three year waiting list for these.
How long did you wait for your?? I waited 2.5 years….

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer should have a have a good idea of their allocation and know the number of customers on their waiting list. With that information they should be able to make an educated guess.
No one inside or outside of Ford knows how many 22’s they are going make, let alone any future model year. Allocation is only one piece of the equation as we have all learned over the past couple of years.

Sponsored

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer had only one GT (luckily me) and then 2 others allocated. He said the 2 allocated are not scheduled yet and he has no idea when they will be. Very rare at this time. In Nor Cal there are still very few Broncos as a whole. It’s taking forever to see any Broncos out west.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Day One reservation, still waiting.
But if we’re going to be honest with each other, no one has been waiting even a year for a Raptor.
Are you also still unscheduled?

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah man, i’m paying the Granger tax.
Same story, different dealer. There were supposedly 5 BRaptors allotted to mine and not one has been selected yet.

Good luck! M2 gang unite.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

my dealer is up to 4. Two 22s were done and two 23s were just pulled, mine being one of them. I dont think this Braptor line is shaping up to be any better, but I think most of us know that now.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

my dealer is up to 4. Two 22s were done and two 23s were just pulled, mine being one of them. I dont think this Braptor line is shaping up to be any better, but I think most of us know that now.
With how many vics MAP can pump out in a day/week/month - I am more confident that most of us longtimers will have trucks by Q1 next year (smoking hopium), given supply constraints etc., realistically it's probably by end of Q2.

I can't imagine why they'd slowly trickle feed this model.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For some reason that only Ford understands, maybe they’re just sadistic, but they “awarded” Granger with 10 Raptor allocations.. Of those 10, Ford scheduled 1 MY22. Just 1. Why allocate 10 Raptor orders and then slow roll their scheduling?

I gave up my place in line with price protection on a two door Badlands under the assumption that Ford was going to deliver on their promise to build me a Raptor. Now these things’ base price has increased $5k and I’ve got nothing but more broken promises, when had I not foolishly accepted the Raptor GT, I’d probably have taken delivery by now.

Fool me once...

Last edited:

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For some reason that only Ford understands, maybe they’re just sadistic, but they “awarded” Granger with 10 Raptor allocations.. Of those 10, Ford scheduled 1 MY22. Just 1. Why allocate 10 Raptor orders and then slow roll their scheduling?

I gave up my place in line with price protection on a two door Badlands under the assumption that Ford was going to deliver on their promise to build me a Raptor. Now these things’ base price has increased $5k and I’ve got nothing but more broken promises, when has I not foolishly accepted the Raptor GT, I’d probably have taken delivery by now.

Fool me once...
I was saying the same thing regarding the Wildtrak I traded for a Raptor, now that it's built and about to ship I'm good with my decision. Not sure I'd feel the same if I was waiting on line at Grainger.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well my wait should be very short now. Called Ford today as my status has not changed from shipped on 30 Sept to now. Expected at dealer 21-27 according to e-mail. Ford told me, it was in Atlanta on the 8th and expected at my dealer 11-17. So I called, not there yet. He has five vehicles with that expected delivery. Hoping I get the call today.
Sponsored