Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ours has lux package so it might be the base wheels.
I am still 11/14 week and I have the base wheels, I did see stuff on new orders being forced to select the 64T option, but I haven't seen any actual communications sent to the dealers or how true it is.
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am still 11/14 week and I have the base wheels, I did see stuff on new orders being forced to select the 64T option, but I haven't seen any actual communications sent to the dealers or how true it is.
Got email from Ford last night, week of Oct 24...I called Ford performance Monday and was told Nov 4 lol 🤷‍♂️ You just gotta laugh about it all at this point right? Me after getting my eighth production date...

4810CCEE-1FB1-4DE5-9559-F7B343F1FBAE.gif

At least with the wifes 21/22/23 base sas order we aren’t tortured with emails (no res used)...just accepted that it will never get built.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Weird ... I ordered my Warthog in March of 2022 and today I received an email from Ford confirming my order:

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1666192351727

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally!! Definitely worth the wait. But, Anyone else get paint blemishes on their Braptor? I went today and found 6 blemishes mostly on the doors with one on the hood. These are from the factory too not shipping. Picking it up tomorrow after the body shop has a look at it. Did get to test drive and wowsers! It’s a beast and sounds beautiful in Baja exhaust mode. It also has a nice throttle blip in sport mode when slowing down. Ferocious is the only word I can use to describe it! I was grinning ear to ear while driving.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1666192351727
Congrats! Nice looking color as well.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally!! Definitely worth the wait. But, Anyone else get paint blemishes on their Braptor? I went today and found 6 blemishes mostly on the doors with one on the hood. These are from the factory too not shipping. Picking it up tomorrow after the body shop has a look at it. Did get to test drive and wowsers! It’s a beast and sounds beautiful in Baja exhaust mode. It also has a nice throttle blip in sport mode when slowing down. Ferocious is the only word I can use to describe it! I was grinning ear to ear while driving.
It’s so weird how orange it is in person versus in photos. It looks great. Congratulations! So far I’m averaging 11 MPG and I have been pretty light on the throttle.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Weird ... I ordered my Warthog in March of 2022 and today I received an email from Ford confirming my order:

You get pushed to 2023 model?

F1rstEdition

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Overland Sequoia - 21 FE Bronco - 13 200 Series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a call today saying the "standard" non beadlock wheels are holding up my order.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations on your new Bronco! Happy to hear you are loving it. :)

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s so weird how orange it is in person versus in photos. It looks great. Congratulations! So far I’m averaging 11 MPG and I have been pretty light on the throttle.
I’ve got a heavy foot so I should be below that. It won’t be my daily driver tho, so more smiles per miles it is! Taking it out to Johnson Valley on Sunday for a little test drive.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve got a heavy foot so I should be below that. It won’t be my daily driver tho, so more smiles per miles it is! Taking it out to Johnson Valley on Sunday for a little test drive.
Nice! It is awesome and pretty sure nobody is buying this to commute in. Just schedule full PPF for the front, sides and flares. Might as well go all in. 😁

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As long as some of us have been waiting @Ford Motor Company should just throw us a bone and put the bead lock wheels on our Raptors, can’t be that many 2022’s with VIN’s and production dates left. Especially if that’s all it is. So been waiting since September (original production date) because of base wheels wtf, just charge me and build the mfer. All this over a $1500-2k option🙄
Sponsored

Last edited: